Status
Not open for further replies.

furnival

Customer
Should the mod integrate with the reputation tab on every member's profile? This used to when I was using v3.0.3 with VBulletin 3.8 but since upgrading to VBulletin 4.2 a couple of days ago new "like" button ratings etc. are not showing up in my members' "reputation" tabs in their profile pages. Please advise if you can. Thank you.

I cannot find any "Reputation" profile tabs in vBulletin 3.8 or vBulletin 4.2.

The only profile tab integration is the "Post Thanks / Like" tab which still very much exists in the vBulletin 4.2 version :)

There is a reputation profile tab in VBulletin 4.2 but if this mod does not integrate with it then I will disable that profile tab and try to work out some other way to let my users see their own reputation scores.

I cannot find any "Reputation" profile tabs in vBulletin 3.8 or vBulletin 4.2.

The only profile tab integration is the "Post Thanks / Like" tab which still very much exists in the vBulletin 4.2 version :)

I can't find that tab on this site, my local test board or on your site (I checked your site before you posted that post) :confused:

The reputation tab must be viewable by admins and the user themselves in their own profile only by default. It does exist though!

Admin CP > User Profile Options > Enabled User Profile Features
Use this option to globally enable or disable various user profile-related features. Additional options are available for each feature in their respective sections.

Groups
Albums
Friends
Visitor Tracking
Visitor Messaging
Profile Styling

Are you sure it's not a custom mod you've installed?

Aha, I see it now, thanks :)

It's still unrelated to this mod, though. This mod produces its own tab, "Post Thanks / Like", and does not integrate with any other tabs. This is also how it works on your site :)

This is also how it works on your site :)
Yes I put the reputation score under the "About me" tab so that I would not have to use the reputation tab any more. Honestly though the reputation tab was showing reputation point additions for thanked posts before my recent board upgrade from VB3.8 to VB4.2. Anyway it's true that I don't need this anymore.
p.s. I would thank you for your post but the thanks feature is broken! :(

Yes I put the reputation score under the "About me" tab so that I would not have to use the reputation tab any more. Honestly though the reputation tab was showing reputation point additions for thanked posts before my recent board upgrade from VB3.8 to VB4.2. Anyway it's true that I don't need this anymore.
p.s. I would thank you for your post but the thanks feature is broken! :(

Broken? It shows that you thanked the post ok on this side :)

Can you let us know what happened that made you think it was broken? Lets us look into any potential issues.

That's been handled in the other thread, t'was a browser cache issue :)

The button click went through okay but the JS mistakenly believed the response sent back was an error message - it's been taken care of here on DBTech and in the release package :)

Status
Not open for further replies.