Hey staff

no, i mean the vbplaza that CMX was spose to finish making but got to busy to finish make it

so are you going to continue the vbplaza work where CMX left off?

Anything DBT does is brand new and their own work from scratch, so... I wouldn't expect that exactly.

I'd expect a competing product, more feature rich, etc... =)

This =)

All of our stuff is our own, created from scratch by our own coders or which i have designed.

We don't take over projects from other people that we have had no involvement in ^^

One of the really cool features in vbplaza is the profile sounds. I would hate to lose that feature, and on top of that, my members would hate to lose their songs. so if you make that feature in your shop mod, then an importer would be great too.

One of the really cool features in vbplaza is the profile sounds. I would hate to lose that feature, and on top of that, my members would hate to lose their songs. so if you make that feature in your shop mod, then an importer would be great too.

Not to mention the customising of the username and user titles?

I'd love to hear what the plans for the shop are (pm me if you want) and I would love to give you my feedback on the shop. I have been using vbplaza forever so I'd love to put in any feedback and offer any advise early on :) (Not that you guys need it, you have been rocking!)

Can anyone confirm if the option to customise their Username and User Title will be available in this upcoming version?

For example change colour, font, font size etc.

You guys are developing a shop? :( Ouch.... I liked being the only author of the modern day point shop. :(

And an excellent shop it is! Which is sweet for me... because it just means DBT will have to do what they can to shine. Ultimately I get the best product out there. =)

Question here :) is the Gil on our status later can be use for vbplaza too? and i wonder which products include this gil & credits system? is it VB activity & awards or else? Thank you :)

Question here :) is the Gil on our status later can be use for vbplaza too? and i wonder which products include this gil & credits system? is it VB activity & awards or else? Thank you :)

Gil is used by Triple Triad.
Credits is used by vBCredits.
Using vBCredits you can easily configure which currencies to use, the transfer rate between them, which usergroups can transfer which currencies etc =)

I don't know what can or can't be used in vBPlaza (I don't use it) But our shop mod will be fully compatible with VBActivity & Awards and vBCredits II Deluxe, as well as have a very basic points system included (points for posts/threads) for those who don't want to use a fully features points system =)