ChatterScene

Customer
I would love to see a lot of things lol
But I will do the ones off the top of my head.

- User to be able to give and receive virtual gifts using thier points to purchase them
- Users being able to give and recieve point donations
-I want to be able to add gifts in categories and assign each gift a cutom point amount.
-I would love each user to get a PM notification if they receive a gift or donation from another member.
- I would love the points to be able to be integrated with ibpro arcade ( so I can charge members points to play games )
-I would like users to earn spending points by posting. I want to be able to define how much the user would get for posting on a thread or creating a thread;)
-I would also like a place in admin cp where I can donate to certain users points or mass donate points to many users.
-The option to purchase profile music
- I would like users to be able to purchase the abilty to change thier own user name as well as thier own user titles using points of course
-I would love for users to be able to change someone elses avatar by paying points. And to change someone elses user title by spending points
- I would also like to be able to choose what usergroups can use it
- gifts displayed in postbit and profile
-Admin ability to choose how many gifts each persons profile can show at one time:)
- Oh one more thing i want to be able to upload gifts via the admin cp panel ( I dont want the option to be in mod cp )
- admin choice of what market items to use.

I am sure others have more wants but those are what my members miss the most

Last edited:
My members also miss being able to click on a gift in someones postbit and having it bring them to the gift giving are of the shop with that persons username already filled in for who they want to give the gift to.

nice features!
this can be add aswell:
#must spend points to view forums (each forum got its own settings)
#each view of a thread costs a definied amount of points (each forum got its own settings)
#monthly tax
#earn points by:
-profile comments
-being online
-adding friends

Points for reading threads... Could be abused, but... reading threads is at least as important as creating them.

Exclusions for the various things by usergroup (full secondary usergroup support as well).

Multiple shops. For instance, my website is for a gaming guild, we play many games. Each game could/should have it's own shop so that their members can buy things specific to their game, but others (due to lacking the usergroup perms) cannot.

Can anyone confirm if the option to customise their Username and User Title will be available in this upcoming version?

For example change colour, font, font size etc.

Nothing has been confirmed 100% in stone yet but i'm sure you will have an official answer from one of the devs soon :)

On top of all the above, I would also like to note again that an importer from vbplaza is important which imports gifts, profile songs, etc.

Also having the ability for users to purchase the password to certain forums is needed to.

OOh ooh.. I just had an idea.. hmmmm.. perhaps not.. I think I talked myself out of it..

Feck it, here goes.. Get a cron job on the birthday shop gif to send it out on a birthday or a present ... lol

"You have recieved a gift on your birthday.. Many happy's.. :D:D:D"

OOh ooh.. I just had an idea.. hmmmm.. perhaps not.. I think I talked myself out of it..

Feck it, here goes.. Get a cron job on the birthday shop gif to send it out on a birthday or a present ... lol

"You have recieved a gift on your birthday.. Many happy's.. :D:D:D"
Love it! that would be cool

I have another one..

Allow users to select which gifts appear in their postbit/legacy .. A bit like a shop window.. so to speak ;)

Back