Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have Darkwaltz4 reply as soon as he is on, likely he missed your reply. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks, I needed to upgrade my forum to vb4 to get vbookie working again and not something else is broken.

That query is run by vbookie itself and that appears to be a valid query, especially according to the error listed with the query itself.
So, report that to the vbookie guy and be sure to point out the "AS cash" and "WHERE cash" part (so he doesnt get hung up on it calling credits).
Possibly you are using an unsupported version of mysql with it? I don't know what the install requirements for it are (or if they differ from vb).

Folks sorry to be back on about this but the vbookie guys is saying that its a credits query.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Maybe this will help, had a look through the code for the query and this is as close to what the error is

Code:
		<plugin active="1" executionorder="1">
			<title>vBCredits II - Charity</title>
			<hookname>vbookie_do_charity</hookname>
			<phpcode><![CDATA[$hook_query_fields = $hook_query_joins = '';
VBCREDITS::user($hook_query_fields, $hook_query_joins, array('user'), true);
$poor = $vbulletin->db->query_read("SELECT user.userid, (0$hook_query_fields) AS cash FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user AS user $hook_query_joins WHERE cash < " . $vbulletin->options['vbookiegivetopoor']);
while ($user = $vbulletin->db->fetch_array($poor)) VBCREDITS::action('charity', $user['userid']);]]></phpcode>
		</plugin>

Once I disabled this plugin I was able to successfully add a new event.

vBcredits and vBookie integration

Guys

Can someone give me a few pointers on how set this up, I can't get the system to payout after a bet using vbcredits.

Thanks

Okay, try editing the vBCredits II - Charity plugin and replace the contents with:

PHP:
$hook_query_fields = $hook_query_joins = '';
$poor = $vbulletin->db->query_read("SELECT user.userid, (0$hook_query_fields) AS cash FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user AS user $hook_query_joins WHERE (0$hook_query_fields) < " . $vbulletin->options['vbookiegivetopoor']);
while ($user = $vbulletin->db->fetch_array($poor)) VBCREDITS::action('charity', $user['userid']);

Then reenable it and see if everything is working again.

Okay, try editing the vBCredits II - Charity plugin and replace the contents with:

PHP:
$hook_query_fields = $hook_query_joins = '';
$poor = $vbulletin->db->query_read("SELECT user.userid, (0$hook_query_fields) AS cash FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user AS user $hook_query_joins WHERE (0$hook_query_fields) < " . $vbulletin->options['vbookiegivetopoor']);
while ($user = $vbulletin->db->fetch_array($poor)) VBCREDITS::action('charity', $user['userid']);

Then reenable it and see if everything is working again.

Thats is sorted thanks.

I have another issue posted about getting payouts working, appreciate you guys are busy but when someone had the chance i would appreciate some guidance, thanks again.

The users receiving the payout need to log into the site and their pending payments will be processed as they browse your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.