Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i will wait then, no problem, i'm just surprised that no one told you about this bugs and the mod wasn't tested like it should be by a professional mod that's for sale.

Ok, i will wait then, no problem, i'm just surprised that no one told you about this bugs and the mod wasn't tested like it should be by a professional mod that's for sale.

=) Please bear in mind that we cannot possibly test every function on every version of vbulletin - vbulletin itself has literally hundreds of outstanding bugs, as do games and software etc which has been in development for years at a time. It's not a matter of someone not doing their job, it's just a reality of software development.

Cosmic

No problem mate, i;m a good tester, i will help you with all bugs and problems.

Could you change the topic name in general questions about activity ?

Hope tougheter we can make it better.

Uoff, this script is full of bugs, i thought if we pay so for it it is better then vbexperience.

http://mybetinfo.net/vbactivity.php?do=contests Check this, is messy, i do not understand a thing, why there are not 3 winners ? If i set 3 winners ?

Let me explain you,

The contest should have 3 winners,

the first user leonard was declared winner ok nothing wrong he was first to reach 100 points, then when i hit edit i could not set all 3 prizes let me to set only 2nd and 3rd prizes, WHY ? also i set to end the contest at 18:00 and look how wrong it is http://mybetinfo.net/vbactivity.php?do=contests only one winners and at prizes is shown only 2 and 3 prize,

Sorry mate but is anyone testing this software ? I bought this because i needed for contest and now i see i can not use for that, please help me !
Sorry, I don't see the problem.

You created one contest, created 3 prizes, then decided to edit the contest while it was running, which ended it prematurely.

Could you create a new contest and let it run for a full day without editing it?

You do not see the problem ? common man you made me smile, i told you why i edited because the 2nd and 3rd place didn't was winners ...

And you say is normal to be like that ? :)

why don't you make it to don't be editable if we edit will be fuc;; up ? I cna't find any documentation or alert to tell me that is not ok to edit, sorry man to say but this is kind a stupid.

We should find a solution for that problem.

I will test now a new contest to see what's happening.

I've made a 10 minutes contest and i posted with one use 2 posts, OK now he is shown as first winner, like yesterday he was first and won and he was shown at winners, now i asked 2 friends of mine to do each 2 posts, for 2nd and 3rd place, but they do not apear as winners.

Look at the screen, in 2 minutes i will check how will look on front end.
contestu.png

Also i will wait an answer why is the edit button there if we can not edit anything ?

contestqp.png

Same thing, i told you it hjas bugs, no edit done this time ... so any explanation ?

As i told you i;m a good tester i will help you but please stop saying is normal to have bugs.

:) Could you please fix those bugs ?

Please check again the code and see why editing is mess the contest, check why only first winner is shown and so one, is full of bugs, i bought only for contest, and i can't use it, please try to find a solution if you want to sell more.

I will wait the next fix i just hope i don't need to wait weeks ...

Unfortunately if you won't try the possible solutions I mention then I will be unable to fix this :(

:) Could you please fix those bugs ?

Please check again the code and see why editing is mess the contest, check why only first winner is shown and so one, is full of bugs, i bought only for contest, and i can't use it, please try to find a solution if you want to sell more.

I will wait the next fix i just hope i don't need to wait weeks ...

The request to run a contest over 24 hours wasn't us trying to say you weren't experiencing a bug - it's so we can debug the exact circumstances it occurs in since it is not something that came up in our testing.

Regards,

Cosmic

I just make the contest i will let you know tomorrow if is still same problem but i'm sure that the time has nothing to do with that.

Would be nice to test also yourself, i don't know why you say you can not test it, you know how you thought all the code, should be 10 times more easy for you.

I just make the contest i will let you know tomorrow if is still same problem but i'm sure that the time has nothing to do with that.

Would be nice to test also yourself, i don't know why you say you can not test it, you know how you thought all the code, should be 10 times more easy for you.

We tested it previously and didn't encounter the error - to the best of our knowledge, no one else has encountered the error either. We're trying to debug what particular variables are occuring on your forum - first we are ruling out the possibility that it is time related.

Cosmic

Ok, maybe they do not have vbulletin 4.1.3 and this version has something different.

The contest I've made has same problem, only the first winners is show.

I see that you have vbulletin 4.1.3, is working correct at your website ? could you make a quick contest to test this and let us know ?

Also i have vbseo installed could be this one of the problems ?

What else i can tell you to help you ?

Oh, also to let you know the prizes are in category posts, i don' understand why we need to set there a category if the number of points is from all categories. Could you explain why we need here a category ?

Award is sticky is YES

Availability - is checked only Nominatable

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, please try a short contest of 10-20 minutes to see if it is OK, then a 24 hour contest. Use 2-3 prizes.

Thank you for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings