Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, there was 4 winners in realitty, i;m not stupid. I had 3 friends and me in the contests to test it, and this is the result, each time only 2 prizes was given.

Of course, there was 4 winners in realitty, i;m not stupid. I had 3 friends and me in the contests to test it, and this is the result, each time only 2 prizes was given.

Could you *please* start a new thread reporting this bug? You have been asked to create a new thread to report bugs several times now and have not done it - the information we get from you when you fill in a bug report thread is extremely helpful to us in diagnosing them - without that info the process will take much longer.

Not to mention the support agent will not receive notice of updates in this thread as it is marked as a "how do i" which was answered - because thats how it started. As a result when checking for open bugs for vBAA this WILL NOT show up.

*Please* follow the procedure for bug reporting - I'm not seeing how you can blame us for this when you are refusing to actually report it as a bug. We do not have all of the info we need from you (that you are asked when starting a bug report) to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Cosmic

Last edited:
I've been unable to reproduce any further issues with the contest mod. I have tested it with 3 winners, all 3 were given the prize when they reached the target, and they were given the correct prizes as well :)

Here's a screenshot of my test just now:
winners.png

Attachments

• winners.png
    winners.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for your screenshots, maybe is something broke on my board.

I will wait next update maybe the problem will be fixed then.

Have you been able to replicate the problem on a test board? If not, it might be something specific to your install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings