Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, don't forgot what we talked in first posts, maybe on this release you can fix that to, should be easy just an extra filter. Good luck.

I hope to see real improvements on this products. I bought it thinking it's a professional plugin to make contest, but I'm really disappointed :-( it is extremely immature and with less functions than free products... (for example, a default icon pack already installed, points for Views on attachments, Thread views, Thread tags, Albumpictures, Completing Profile, support for v3arcade or other game mods..... there is nothing here in this product!!!!)
Why "tags given/received" are just counted if you install another mod and not with the default tags for threads?
And what is "Points for Mentions Given"?

Please, make it more useable, I'm using just a tenth of it. I need a good manual or a visual guide to understand all the options and do what I need to do.

Please, fix and add every suggestion mybetinfo has written (and also the my suggestions)

I bought because vbexperience didn't had a contest feature, but then i found that this doesn't have a working one :), what can i say i'm used to have problems like this, so we can't do much about, maybe only tell them what we already told and let them do the job ... anyway, i wait to see tomorrow the next release.

Check this : http://mybetinfo.net/members/pentaguard.html

I brought a friend!
Referred 1 friend.
Achievement Earned on 25-04-2011 09:24 PM

but :

General Information
Last Activity 12-05-2011 10:59 AM
Join Date 18-05-2010
Referrals 2
Referred MembersDCBets, mouS3

As you can see your script show only one refferal, any clues ?

What's with the new version release ? the party is ready to start ...

Check this : http://mybetinfo.net/members/pentaguard.html

I brought a friend!
Referred 1 friend.
Achievement Earned on 25-04-2011 09:24 PM

but :

General Information
Last Activity 12-05-2011 10:59 AM
Join Date 18-05-2010
Referrals 2
Referred MembersDCBets, mouS3

As you can see your script show only one refferal, any clues ?

What's with the new version release ? the party is ready to start ...

That looks normal - you have an achievement for referring one person, they got the achievement when they referred one person.

Since then they have referred someone else, but as there is no achievement for referring TWO people they didn't get a new one =)

P.S New releases tend to be done at night EST =)

Ok I've update to 2.1.7

How can i set to show only the last achivements from each category ? i explained before top not apear like 1 day 7 day 30 day etc to apear only the last one from each achievements type ?

Also the contest is not working, now show 2 winners not just one, but still not working :(

There has been no feature updates regarding the achievements from categories.

Unfortunately I need more information in order to diagnose the problem :(

Last edited:
1. 1st Place at Activity Contest | 1. admin (1 Points)
2. 2nd Place at Activity Contest | 2. pentaguard (2 Points)
3. 3rd Place at Activity Contest | i posted with mybetinfo http://mybetinfo.net/mybetinfo-net-website-1798.html#post56249

:( what could be wrong ?

I set a 10 minutes contest, with 1 point.

Also if i hit edit i can't edit ... what's the point of edit if that doesn't work at all ?

So many bugs ... :) Will be nice to see more solutions.

=P Please excuse Fillip H. - he's norwegian and english isn't his first language. I promise he's not trying to be rude.

Cosmic

There has been no feature updates regarding the achievements from categories.

Unfortunately I need more information in order to diagnose the problem :(

Can you explain how did you tested this on vbulkletin 4.1.3 ?

Also i just uploaded the files and imported the product again with override, is this correct for upgrade.

I waitind so long for achievements fix and wasn't done :( looks very ugly since i installed, i have other websites where i would love to buy this plugin but in this case i will not buy till you fix all errors. I sawed so many people requiring this you shoudl work more and harder on this plugin belive me you could sell 1000 times more if all bugs are fixed, nobody like to buy problems, we have enaugh with vb :)

Last edited:
I created a contest, set 3 winners, posted with 3 different users until they reached the threshold. They were all awarded as winners, and when the time ran out the contest ended :)

Also i just uplaoded the files and imported the product again with override, is this correct for upgrade.
That is correct yeah :)

I waitind so long for achievements fix and wasn't done :( looks very ugly since i installed, i have other websites where i would love to buy this plugin but in this case i will not buy till you fix all errors. I sawed so many people requiring this you shoudl work more and harder on this plugin belive me you could sell 1000 times more if all bugs are fixed, nobody like to buy problems, we have enaugh with vb :)
That is a new feature, not a bug fix, and there hasn't been any feature updates for vBActivity since that was requested :(

Also i just uploaded the files and imported the product again with override, is this correct for upgrade.

Hmm, just a little note that there are exactly 0 open bug report threads for vBActivity.

Did you start any bug report threads with your issues? If not it makes it very difficult for us to track the status of them. Every bug anyone has started a bug thread for has been resolved =)

With that in mind I think it's a little unfair of you to say there are many bugs, or that we need to work harder =).

Cosmic

Hmm, just a little note that there are exactly 0 open bug report threads for vBActivity.

Did you start any bug report threads with your issues? If not it makes it very difficult for us to track the status of them. Every bug anyone has started a bug thread for has been resolved =)

With that in mind I think it's a little unfair of you to say there are many bugs, or that we need to work harder =).

Cosmic

I second that, these guys have answered every thing you have posted on here and have done so in a very timely fasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings