Question A Lite version of vBactivity (Only Bars Activity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogeo

Customer
This addon looks great!

I was wondering if you have (or you can do by request) a LITE version of vBactivity. Because I like so much the idea of bars activity per day, week and month, but I don't need at all nothing about points, awards, archievements, nominations, requests, etc...

You can just not add any achievements to the system and/or delete the ones already there :)

If I install vbactivity full addon (even I dont use any achievements) in database, will not overload my vps with all these tables and databases?

I think a little addon would be better for me.

No, just having a database table will not overload your server. It's worth mentioning that the vBActivity levels are based off of points, so if you disable points accumulation you also disable the levels.

Thank you for the aclaration about database

By the way, do you create addons by demand? I would like an "vBARtivity" based only in the number of posts/threads stats.

Hello @neogeo,

We hope your ticket regarding vBActivity & Awards has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @neogeo,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBActivity & Awards has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating