Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna be rude, but i can't make the contest work.

Well a big big bug is edit, why is edit there if you can not edit the contest ?

I don't wanna be rude, but i can't make the contest work.

Well a big big bug is edit, why is edit there if you can not edit the contest ?

Can you start a new thread for each bug you find? If thats not done it's pretty much impossible for us to track them.

Feel free to send Fillip H. a PM with an admin login and FTP login and he will look into your contests issue and let you know whats being done wrong/where the problem is when he gets back.

Cosmic

Here is the video, you can see how i edited and how i make post only first 2 winners are there. Last time i had only first winner. And always first get 1 point the second got 2 points .... is full hd

[video=youtube;wD8KD92qK_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD8KD92qK_0[/video]

I will post a video in few minutes.

Please note that Fillip H. will still need the requested access to look into/fix the issue - we can't really go through step by step videos of things and try to work out the problem from that.

Cosmic

I posted the video, but i disabled the plugin i spent 100$ and i don't have my contests, i will wait the next upgrades, maybe will be something much better. Thank's for support, if plugin can be as support ... 10+ :)

I posted the video, but i disabled the plugin i spent 100$ and i don't have my contests, i will wait the next upgrades, maybe will be something much better. Thank's for support, if plugin can be as support ... 10+ :)

The feature already works for us. Unless someone with the issue gives us the required access it is physically impossible for us to debug and resolve it. Unless you get lucky and someone else has the same issue it will never be resolved for you.

Just to clarify - it works absolutely fine for us, and apparently for everyone else. The problem is on your end. We have offered to resolve it if you provide us with the access, which you have declined to do. I don't know what else you expect from us to be honest.

Cosmic

I think I have the same problem. I have started a contest, but I had only 1 winner (instead of two) and also the contest doesn't apear on the boeard once it is ended.

I'll give Fillip H. an access to try it.

(edit, now that I have added a new contest, the public results of the first one are displayed.... bah!)

Another edit: the second contest I added has 3 awards. But if I click on Edit, I can see only two field for awards..... So, it's a bug. I'll open a new thread now.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a bug that i already announced with wdit, is useless, because everytime you want to edit you will have problems, so why is the edit button there if they said you can't edit the contest ?

Do you have vbseo ? Do you have now all winners shown or only the first one ?

Try re-downloading and re-uploading - future contests should work fine with edit. It will allow you to edit the prizes that have yet to be awarded.

Well as i told you lates version doesn't work, and also other reported problems, i even shown you on video that is not working like it should be. Anyway, when will be next version with all upgrades and tested with lates version ? Maybe other paid and wait to use the mod, because since i paid i used few day but i unistalled because of problems, even after the update you made the problems was there and features that we disucseed wasn;t there, anyway, i will wait till i see a stable version of this mod, or i hope the guy with vbactivity to upgrade his mod, is 10 times better but as i said i bought this just because of contest thing, as that doens't work is useless for me.

Well as i told you lates version doesn't work, and also other reported problems, i even shown you on video that is not working like it should be. Anyway, when will be next version with all upgrades and tested with lates version ? Maybe other paid and wait to use the mod, because since i paid i used few day but i unistalled because of problems, even after the update you made the problems was there and features that we disucseed wasn;t there, anyway, i will wait till i see a stable version of this mod, or i hope the guy with vbactivity to upgrade his mod, is 10 times better but as i said i bought this just because of contest thing, as that doens't work is useless for me.

Can you direct me to the thread you created about VBAA not working with vB 4.1.4? I can't find that anywhere.

As far as i can see the only bugs you have reported was in this thread and the actual bug (e.g contests not awarding prizes correctly after the first) was resolved.

Can you link me individually to each of the bug reports you created? If you have not created any please do that now - a new thread for each bug. Unfortunately we cannot fix bugs which have not been reported for obvious reasons.

Also please note that you requesting a feature does not mean the mod not having the feature is a bug =).

Cosmic

It was on this thread, i even posted a video showing all the errors ... i gived you as many details i could. Anyway ... doesn't matter. Have a nice day.

It was on this thread, i even posted a video showing all the errors ... i gived you as many details i could. Anyway ... doesn't matter. Have a nice day.

If you mean this post here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/3319-How-do-i-make-a-contest?p=20146&viewfull=1#post20146

It was resolved 2 days later. Fillip H. posted in this thread letting everyone know.

Can you link me to these many other bugs you said exist so i can ensure they get resolved?

Thanks,

Cosmic

I said this so many times, the awards are not gived to winners, after the fix i ahve 2 winners not 3, i set to have 3 awards but only 2 awards are given, befor ethe fix was gived only the first award ... who watched the movie sawed exactly the problem, but now they just say the movie is not available :))

http://mybetinfo.net/vbactivity.php?do=contests

look here and explain me why i have only 2 winners when there are 3 awards ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings