Status
Not open for further replies.

1001Musik

Customer
I bought the software because I need something. I'm buying my time to decide. Had some problems and I have described. Right now I do not want to work with it. Only makes sense if there are no errors.
In my posts I get no response. Also some design errors are present. Here the information is very poor. No one knows whether it worked.

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/1872-Create-sql-error-category
http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/1892-Error-in-the-user-profile

Have even more errors found. Are important to me but once the above.

When there is an update?

I bought the software because I need something. I'm buying my time to decide. Had some problems and I have described. Right now I do not want to work with it. Only makes sense if there are no errors.
In my posts I get no response. Also some design errors are present. Here the information is very poor. No one knows whether it worked.

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/1872-Create-sql-error-category
http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/1892-Error-in-the-user-profile

Have even more errors found. Are important to me but once the above.

When there is an update?

One of our staff members requested FTP information from you on the first thread to help - you have not provided this so he is unable to help with your specific problem as no one else has it and he is unable to replicate it. If you do not provide the required information, we cannot help you.

In the second thread you reported a very minor aesthetic issue, which david has already told you he will rectify in the next release.

There is nothing more we can do - we are trying to help with your first issue but you have not given us the information we need, and we have informed you the small aesthetic issue in your second thread will be rectified in the next update.

I think perhaps the issue here is the language difference, since you seem to think no one is helping you despite there being several posts from the modification author in your threads.

You can find more information on our support aims and goals in our terms and conditions. You checked a box saying you had read and agreed to these before purchasing, here they are again if you overlooked them - http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/content/171-Terms-Conditions

Relevant parts quoted here:

Terms and Conditions said:
If we are unable to diagnose an issue via the forum, our support agents will visit your site to try to diagnose the issue there. They may require ACP and/or FTP access for this. If you fail to provide this then they may be unable to assist you further.

Terms and Conditions said:
Low level issues: Fixed within 30 days. A low level issue would be something aesthetic (a line being a few pixels out) or a feature having a small flaw in its operation (activity bars only count 99% instead of 100) or a non-integral feature not performing as it should (a backup feature having issues with certain server configurations)

I hope that clears things up for you,

Cosmic

It would be bad in any way, but I can eg in various MocCP not delete messages. In addition, the editor no images possible. When you edit an entry, there are problems (mostly design) with both IE8 and Firefox 3.6.12.
I would not do the work and set up everything ready. Then, when an update comes I could possibly have to start all over again. So I prefer to wait until there is an update.
The question of an appointment may make it yet?

It would be bad in any way, but I can eg in various MocCP not delete messages. In addition, the editor no images possible. When you edit an entry, there are problems (mostly design) with both IE8 and Firefox 3.6.12.
I would not do the work and set up everything ready. Then, when an update comes I could possibly have to start all over again. So I prefer to wait until there is an update.
The question of an appointment may make it yet?

I'm not entirely sure what it is you are saying here to be honest, language barrier can be problematic sometimes.

If you have found other issues please post them so we know about them and can fix them. To get your current issue fixed please send David a PM with the FTP info he requested.

Cosmic

I'm sure your working on the errors. However, I can work with it yet. Here is a list of errors for me.

VBulletin've reinstalled as a test. Completely new and even there the sql error. Can not lie in the language.

Can not create categories and get a database error
When uploading I often get a white page with a "0"
In the editor, not a button for image upload
Description is not displayed correctly (formatting)
Change the description is not possible (new text is not saved)
Flash Uploader does not work - if upload is disabled

Can not remove the entries ModCP

1. File reported
  2. File deleted
  3. Entry can not be removed

07-11-2010 08-27-57.png07-11-2010 08-29-48.png07-11-2010 08-16-48.png07-11-2010 08-23-28.png07-11-2010 08-30-56.png

Here are 2 pictures

vbdownload.pngvbdownload1.png

The access I had ever been sent by private message, and are still valid.

Last edited:
Musik, you are clearly not understanding what needs to be done...

Send a private message to David with your FTP information so he can get access to your website files and help you. We are not asking you what your issues are and to provide screenshots.

Alright that's cool. :)

He will get to you soon. David's a busy guy and it is a Sunday so he might be taking a break.

I'm in the process of fixing these errors. The fix that I did for your forum will only work on your forum until I get the installer redone (hopefully should have it today). Any test boards will still have this.

vBDownload catalog on 11/02/2010. Be where I can not use it because of various errors. There are too many errors which I have already described with pictures. So far, not much has changed. How about with an update.
Otherwise, I consider a refund of the purchase price

But I find this extension interesting and I hope I find this use

vBDownload catalog on 11/02/2010. Be where I can not use it because of various errors. There are too many errors which I have already described with pictures. So far, not much has changed. How about with an update.
Otherwise, I consider a refund of the purchase price

But I find this extension interesting and I hope I find this use
Please see the Pro forum which has a thread explaining there will be an update soon (next day or two). ;) It has a lot of the fixes that apply to you.

I have made a test to entry on vbDownload "1001music". In the editor the following mistake is still indicated.

I use Firefox 3.6.12 without Addons
Neuer Test mit dem Firefox<br>

With the Internet Explorer the same mistake. There the following is indicated me:
Neuer Test mit dem Internet Explorer 8<br>

If I the description work on it becomes even worse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.