Legacy Can we remove the cloud and replace it with numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ae1360

Customer
This is a better option for me than the 'Helpful Answers' system. My main problem with this is it just makes the forum look very cluttered if I do not have a way to remove the thanks/like cloud. Is there a way for us to just have the number of thanks/likes put into the footer of the postbit as well, as this will also avoid board disputes.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
We'll be looking to improve upon the cloud system in a future version :)

Sounds good, I bought a lifetime license so I'll look for that. Everything is perfect otherwise but I'll have to leave my old system on instead until I can remove the cloud without doing it myself and breaking it eventually :)

The framework is in place though to make this perfect with a reddit/digg style vote showing. Even give individual users the option to choose their 'collapse' threshold.

---------- Post added 22nd December 2011 at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was 30th August 2011 at 14:23 ----------

Is this any update to this happening by chance? Or could I pay to have it customized for my site to do this?

We don't have time to do paid customisations at the moment (least of all due to Christmas) :(

There hasn't been any updates to this specifically, you can read the News forum for changelogs to each version :)

This is something we'll also need before we can implement it on our live forum, not got an issue with the cloud being there once someone has clicked a button, but when no-one has and the cloud title bar is there it just looks too clutered

Status
Not open for further replies.