Status
Not open for further replies.
IcEWolf seems to have covered everything at the moment , the only snag I have is the tab button isn't parseing correctly, I'll do a fresh install again as I had valter's mod on at the time I installed this.

Which tab button, the navtab in the navbar? If so I don't believe his mod would conflict with that as his did not have a navtab, and the files his links call to are different from mine.

Let me know how it goes, and if it is still giving you trouble, post the url it is parsing to.

Ok, finally got it installed on my site. I've posted a thread asking people to donate $1. That way, I should hopefully get a lot of donations in a small amount of time and see how it works. I haven't messed with the back end much, just enough to get it up and running. I'll try to play with it more this evening and provide any comments back.

Navtab. Believe it or not I had four other donation systems on my test board, one which took me longer to get rid of than normal, ok everything is fine now.

Just checking Jira.

Ok good, glad to hear it is sorted, I don't see how it was possible though, as the navtab for vBDonate points to vbdonate.php?do=donate

Let me know if their is anything else, bug reports/feature requests post them in their own threads. :)

Soon, maybe this weekend or early next week, I am still trying to sort a few things.

(@Ozzy47) Ozzyyyyyyy,
when can we play with the next beta? ;)
I wanna see if I'll have any other suggestions or bugs that I can think of when I can play with the new beta :p

(No pressure ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back