Question About the vBDonate Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Customer
Hello,

I have a question about the following banner :
2021-09-18_11-51-23.png

Do I have to replace the FTP image file with another one I create?
If so, do I have to use the same image size or is there a way to customize it?

Also, I would like to know if it is possible to create a payment gauge to indicate if the desired amount has been reached?

If I want to create a project share, is it possible?

For example, if I propose several solutions, is it possible for members to see each payment progress for these projects or is there only one possible gauge?

The vBulletin versions of Donate will not be updated with new features at this point, so those features won't be added unfortunately.

If you've changed the images, you'd need to replace them and place them in the same path with the same file names as the existing ones.

Hello @Eden,

We hope your ticket regarding vBDonate has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Eden,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBDonate has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating