Question Make the goal meter appear in sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the documentation and it's said 'The Goal Meter can be made to appear as a block in the main forum areas, or as a block in the sidebar of the forum. '

My question is, how do I make it appear as a block in the sidebar?

I looked in the settings and I couldn't figure out. When I look in the sidebar blocks I on ly have the highest donations or the latest donators available, not the goal too.

I am assuming it should be in vBDonate - Donation Bar Settings - Show Donation Bar On. I have index and vbdonate there, but what would I write for it to show as a block in the sidebar?

Thank you, great mod!

Thanks for the question.

Two stages to make sure it appears. First you need to set the Show Contribution Goal Meter On Side Block? in the Side Block Settings on the vBDonate Dashboard to 'Yes'.

Once done, select one of the sideblock options and it should appear. If it doesn't, double check you've set the goal correctly for the current month.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other issues with or not. :)

Have you tried looking inside the sub-categories shown on the dashboard? If you click any of the underlined words, you'll get taken to a list of options. If you don't find the option, go back and try another category :)

I'm happy to login and take a look if you want to PM me the details. I've rechecked the code and it should be displaying for Lite users.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've enabled the sideblock for you, but I'm still not sure what's causing the issue in it not displaying the right information. Did you download the current version from DBTech or vb.org?

Can you redownload the Lite version from here and upload it again to your server? You shouldn't need to import the XML, just overwrite the files on the server.

I've downloaded the file, and the link is created within vBDonate correctly from what I can see. Maybe you ended up with a damaged file in someway?

Hello @vBulletin lover,

We hope your ticket regarding vBDonate has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating