Status
Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer
Have same problem on my main and test site.

Scenario - made few new posts (replies) and one new thread but nothing comes up in top 5 stats. Refreshed page, reload page = nothing. When click on "detached" I see new posts ...but not on forumhome in tops 5 stats block (newest replies). When I log out ... and come tomorrow or after few hours I see new posts.

Some help or tips?

regards

bosss

Have you activated vB Optimise integration for the Top X Stats (if you run vB Optimise)?

Does your site run on a cache system like Cloudflare?

No... I have not vbOptimize and I tested in my settings both possibilities and same result. Also I have not any caching system on my site.

you can see attached picture - chatbox show created thread .... but not top5 stats ...

regards

bosss

Attachments

• top5.jpg
    top5.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 3
Must say that I use IE10 and maybe there is problem ...in FF works fine - just tested on test site... post come up immediately ....

regards

bosss

Edit: Attach picture from IE and FF (ff I never use... only IE)

Some tips or solutions to get Top 5 Stats work on IE?

bosss

Attachments

• top5_ff.jpg
    top5_ff.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
  • top5_ie.jpg
    top5_ie.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The issue is IE is quite overzealous when it comes to caching - I've added a patch to /dbtech/infopanels/clientscript/infopanels.js that will solve this.

You can re-download the latest version and re-upload that file to see it fixed in IE - you may need to clear your cache once manually in order to get the updated file :)

Status
Not open for further replies.