Status
Not open for further replies.

Brundun

One thing I need a bit of help on is when replying to threads or posting them, users aren't showing up on the Active Users Block, the notification settings are showing the thread replies/new threads in the shoutbox but they won't show in the active users block.

Basically is someone replies to a thread or posts one I want them to appear on the active users block.

Same thing applies to this thread as the other thread.

Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of vBShout Pro - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for this mod on your server.

Please remove any stolen DBTech files from your server.

Regards,

Same thing applies to this thread as the other thread.

We have the lite version.

MPuciqg.png

Not according to what is on your site.

nxboards.png

If you are indeed using the lite version, you need to remove the pro files from your server for vBShout and Advanced Post Thanks / Like, that could be triggering the Piracy Tracker.

We apologize for this. We did not know the Lite files override what was on there therefore we're removing the files off the server and reinstalling Lite version. Brundun will reply once it's done.

Thanks for the prompt action to resolve the issue. Fillip H., who is the developer for the mod will answer you as soon as he can. :)

One thing I need a bit of help on is when replying to threads or posting them, users aren't showing up on the Active Users Block, the notification settings are showing the thread replies/new threads in the shoutbox but they won't show in the active users block.

Basically is someone replies to a thread or posts one I want them to appear on the active users block.
This was changed in vBShout v6.2.0 because the vast majority of our customers did not want this to happen. It was actually the most frequently requested feature, bar none.

Users now only show as active when they are actually participating in the Shoutbox.

This was changed in vBShout v6.2.0 because the vast majority of our customers did not want this to happen. It was actually the most frequently requested feature, bar none.

Users now only show as active when they are actually participating in the Shoutbox.

Is there an older version available for download? As I love that feature.

Yeah, when you go to download the modification here on DBT you can choose older versions in the drop-down that defaults to the latest version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings