Status
Not open for further replies.
I just added the release, v2.0.3 is available now. I tested it out on here and it fixed the issues with the Top 100 threads we have here. Let me know if it fixes your issues.

Thanks so much Dylan and I will install this and let you know how the update worked out on my system.

Dennis

I just added the release, v2.0.3 is available now. I tested it out on here and it fixed the issues with the Top 100 threads we have here. Let me know if it fixes your issues.

Hi Dylan,

I have downloaded the update and installed onto my system.

The template edit you made on my site, I copied and reverted back before hand and did the install. Seems that it fixed my first problem that I had so it seems. However the rating count is still not working right. I did a force in the Scheduled Task Manager to see if this made any changes and none.

I take it that you are sorting out the highest Thread Rating and sorting the highest to lowest in that field and in the Rating Count you are taking each high number and sorting down is that correct.

If you need to see this you should still have the info to getting onto my system as I have not pulled it as per your request.

Sorry that it did not work, but I have a lot of members using the ratings.

UPDATE:

Dylan,

I just checked to see if I can Rate a thread on my site and it will not allow me, the stars remain white and don't change colours like it supposed too. Maybe that is why the Rating counts might not be working the way it should? Can you please look into this ASAP.

Last edited:
Sorry about these problems. I manually tweaked the template to use the right script files. Can you upload the attached file to the server and I'll switch the template back to make sure it works right.
it goes in the dbtech/thread_ratings/hooks folder

I'll check out the top 100 in the meantime. Could I get ftp access? I need to see some data that doesn't normally display.

Attachments

• parse_templates.php
    500 bytes · Views: 1
Sorry about these problems. I manually tweaked the template to use the right script files. Can you upload the attached file to the server and I'll switch the template back to make sure it works right.
it goes in the dbtech/thread_ratings/hooks folder

I'll check out the top 100 in the meantime. Could I get ftp access? I need to see some data that doesn't normally display.

OK I see that I can now rate once again. However the Expand/ Shrink is not working at all now? I have placed the file up on the server for you as you requested. Will send you the FTP information right now for you to access.

Dennis

OK I see that I can now rate once again. However the Expand/ Shrink is not working at all now? I have placed the file up on the server for you as you requested. Will send you the FTP information right now for you to access.

Dennis

Thanks, rating and expand/shrink is working. I'm still working on the shrunk hover not working and the top 100 being out of order.

Thanks, rating and expand/shrink is working. I'm still working on the shrunk hover not working and the top 100 being out of order.

So we are back and running once again with the exception with the top 100 still not working and out of order. Darn that is a shame that it did not work, and there is a problem with the hover as well. Well, all I can say is that it is in your hands and hope that you can resolve this soon.

Dennis

So we are back and running once again with the exception with the top 100 still not working and out of order. Darn that is a shame that it did not work, and there is a problem with the hover as well. Well, all I can say is that it is in your hands and hope that you can resolve this soon.

Dennis

The hover star changing is working again as well, it was a small CSS error from when I added the option to have 5 or 10 stars. I'm still working on the top 100 threads which seems to be an ugly mathematical problem heh.

I think I have it licked this time :) Thank you very much for the access. Without it I probably would have spun my wheels for many more hours trying to figure the top 100 problem out.
I just released v2.0.4 which has all these fixes but I upgraded your forum to that version.
The Top 100 list is as it should be now.

I think I have it licked this time :) Thank you very much for the access. Without it I probably would have spun my wheels for many more hours trying to figure the top 100 problem out.
I just released v2.0.4 which has all these fixes but I upgraded your forum to that version.
The Top 100 list is as it should be now.

Well that sounds great, and you are more than welcome for the access and that it saved you time to figure the calculations out for the top 10.
Thanks for doing to update to version 2.0.4 and I'll have a look on the site and if all is good I will remove the access by weeks end.

Glad that it is fully working and a relieve for you I bet.

Thanks so much.

Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Thread Ratings

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating