Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tag Fillip H. to have a look at your site as soon as he has time. To speed up the process you should send him an admin and ftp login via PM

Cosmic

Somehow this may have gotten overlooked, I will tag Fillip H. again, so he sees this.

You have not PMed me with an AdminCP login, only a FTP account. Please PM me with an AdminCP account as well.

Unfortunately this problem cannot be fixed. I have gotten the stats to show in the main page "forum statistics" but the footer statistics does not show up. The most likely cause is your custom skin - I tried to create a default (unmodified) style, but your forum appears to be broken so it did not save this new skin.

You made 3 payments total - 2x branding free licenses and 1x 3month vboptimise licence. The 2x branding free licenses were removed after the false "unauthorised payment" claim was made to paypal. The system did not automatically reinstate them so we have re-added them manually :)

Last edited:
Yes that is correct :)

You have been notified that you will not be reimbursed due to the fraudulent PayPal claims you made.

Yes That Is Correct

I did not make a claim frodeuse sir I just do a dispute to be taken not to mistake I made the transaction I never declared a fraud I was always honest with you before I had one but I vboptimise pirraté voullais be HOnet and bought a license and there are plenty of forums that uses vboptimise without a license.
Finally made ​​it that you would like
I signaller and the last two such license sonrai

Making a dispute when the basis of the dispute is false is fraud, you were notified of this :)

Traduction (français > anglais)
then you can change my license their is nothing that I keep the same license I talk about deusiemme and troisiemme license

Status
Not open for further replies.