Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

You first set a dispute with PayPal claiming you did not receive the item you purchased (when you did), without first giving us any time/opportunity to respond to you on the forums. This harms our standing with PayPal and costs us time in resolving it. When PayPal dismissed that claim you then fraudulently (and illegally) claimed someone else had used your account to make the purchase which was unauthorized by you. PayPal dismissed that claim also.

I am more than happy to provide screenshots proving this if you wish.

You were informed that as you had decided to attempt to take action via PayPal, the PayPal decision is what we would abide with - by attempting to resolve the issue directly with PayPal instead of with us (and the resulting inconveniences this causes us) you were informed that we would be doing what PayPal required and no more.

In this instance PayPal judged that you were not being honest with your claims and ruled against you. As a result we will not be reimbursing you or altering any of your licenses.

In future if you wish for us to do you any favours or help you resolve mistakes you should speak to US about them so we can help you, and NOT try to defraud us and harm our reputation with PayPal.

In short your actions had the potential to cause our business harm, interrupted our regular cashflow, could have caused harm to our reputation with PayPal which would have significantly harmed our working relationship and finances with them and did all of this without so much as making a thread or sending us a PM and giving us even a day to respond.

I hope you understand why this means we will not be going out of our way to do you any favours.

Regards,

Cosmic

Last edited:
Traduction (français > anglais)
you do not pay me voullez just change my license vboptimise vboptimise that I want to keep changing for example the duration

Traduction (français > anglais)
you do not pay me voullez just change my license vboptimise vboptimise that I want to keep changing for example the duration

Sorry we will not be doing any license changing or alteration for you. Our policy in matters involving PayPal is to do *only* what PayPal require. In this case they do NOT require we modify your licenses.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.