Status
Not open for further replies.
Installation went smooth. Have created a bunch of activities, contests etc. Everything appears to be working fine except there are no users listed in the leaerboard screen. Points are being gathered by users and are being recorded in the "rank" page and also being shown on the users CP as a total, but no points showing under the individual categories. Perhaps a missing file? Not sure.

Please double-check the usergroup permissions to ensure you haven't accidentally set "Is Excluded" to Yes for all your usergroups.

If that doesn't work, please go to the AdminCP -> DBTech - vBActivity -> Maintenance -> run Reset Points then Recalculate Points.

It's possible that database entries are missing from a database table vBActivity reads from, which would explain this behaviour.

Last edited:
Please double-check the usergroup permissions to ensure you haven't accidentally set "Is Excluded" to Yes for all your usergroups.

If that doesn't work, please go to the AdminCP -> DBTech - vBActivity -> Maintenance -> run Reset Points then Recalculate Points.

It's possible that database entries are missing from a database table vBActivity reads from, which would explain this behaviour.

I checked all permissions and they are all good. I did notice that there is now names listed in the "days registered" column but no data associated with it. I am now going to re-set the points and recalculate, will report back on that

Excellent, thanks for reporting back :)

If you have a few minutes, we would appreciate it if you would create a review in our new review system.

Not only do we get invaluable feedback on our products, you also get $1 in free DBTech points to go towards your next purchase for every approved review you write.

When entering a review there is also a field to enter a link to your site so it's win-win. Points to get a DBTech product at a lower price and free advertising!

If you wonder what kind of review we are looking for, Cosmic created what he thinks is a good sample here.

Status
Not open for further replies.