• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

designguy

Customer
We have a large board that we just upgraded to 4.2.2 and PHP 5.4.26. We had to get rid of VBseo since it wasn't working with the new version of PHP. We bought the Advanced Like/Thanks system and installation went smoothly, including importing likes from the VBseo system, but when we open the DBTech - Post Thanks option in the admincp and click Manage Buttons, the three default buttons are not there. It only shows, "You don't have any buttons defined. Why don't you add some?" If I try to define a Like button, it tells me there is already one there. They also don't show in the Forum Manager. Only two columns show there, Forum and (Pro) Post Auto-Collapse Threshold.

We only have one customized default skin besides the mobile skin so I can't check on the regular default skin. The postbit info shows on posts, but the buttons themselves don't show. I checked the template, and the vb code is at the bottom of postbit and postbit_legacy like it is supposed to be. The directory /dbtech/thanks/vbactivity_type is set to 777. I have also made the optional file edit to vb/legacy/post.php. I have double-checked that all files were uploaded, and I re-imported the product. I have not uninstalled and reinstalled the product yet, and I don't want to try that except as a last resort.

Am I missing something or did the installation not work properly?

Please try clicking "Repair Cache" and see if that makes the buttons show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back