Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do not see the DBTech - User Tagging menu in the AdminCP, please add yourself to Super Administrator in config.php :)

There are no usergroup permissions in the Lite version, so that's correct.

Email notifications is a feature of v3.0.0 which is currently in Beta for Pro customers.

Once you see the ACP menu, please verify that your categories are ticked in the Forum Manager :)

Ahh I do see the menu in ACP already I meant the user (group) perms but you said their isnt any :p so that explains that.

All the settings in there are on / set right but still no notifications on the forum.

Thanks for replying :)

Just to clarify, it changes even if you are a user tagging an admin?

If so, could you please PM me FTP, AdminCP and a user account? Then I'll be able to look into this :)

Just to clarify, it changes even if you are a user tagging an admin?

If so, could you please PM me FTP, AdminCP and a user account? Then I'll be able to look into this :)

Well im stumped lol seems its working fine now.... I got a user to tag me and it notified fine... then i tagged a user and ya its fine.

Will keep an eye on it... will be definately looking to purchase this mod once v3 comes out of beta :)

Sounds good :)

Just so you know, the price will be increasing once it goes Gold :) If you're committed to buying Pro, you'd get a better deal from buying it now and simply wait to upgrade to v3. You can also download the Pro version of v2.0.6 and use that while you wait for Gold of v3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.