Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpades

Customer
I've been playing around with Monster RPG on DBTech and it still seems like a work in progress... I noticed quite a bit of bugs in the system and the whole Monster Healer is gonna be a pain because I clicked on it during battle and apparently it went back to the main menu... I'm not even sure if I ran away from the battle or not. Very confusing.

Anyways, when are we expecting to deal with shops and other cool stuff? For example, use vbCredits to purchase potions for our monsters. What about creating buildings and locating rare items we can attach to our monsters to make them stronger?

It just seems like this current version still needs a tad more work... especially for this mod costing in the $100 range.

Thank you!

- Red

I've been playing around with Monster RPG on DBTech and it still seems like a work in progress... I noticed quite a bit of bugs in the system and the whole Monster Healer is gonna be a pain because I clicked on it during battle and apparently it went back to the main menu... I'm not even sure if I ran away from the battle or not. Very confusing.

Anyways, when are we expecting to deal with shops and other cool stuff? For example, use vbCredits to purchase potions for our monsters. What about creating buildings and locating rare items we can attach to our monsters to make them stronger?

It just seems like this current version still needs a tad more work... especially for this mod costing in the $100 range.

Thank you!

- Red

As with all of our mods, Forumon is a work in progess.

As a general rule we set the price for the value of the planned 1.X series of updates etc - otherwise the price would be getting increased 5 or 6 times a year, which gets confusing!

There are 3 1.X updates planned for forumon before summer introducing various new features etc. Please feel free to report any bugs/issues in project tools, as those will be fixed in smaller maintenance released quicker ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.