Status
Not open for further replies.
I fought and lost. After that I noticed I wasn't losing any more. I checked my stats and strength and endurance were both at 55. I can't give you exact steps but I think it must have right in the middle of battling a Rhingo as I was getting schooled, hit 9 HP and then didn't get hit again.

I figured out what had happened, I think I solved it. I wiped your monster, re-make it and it should be all set :)

It had a 1% chance of happening xD

In fact, his monster had hit the jackpot for both attack AND defence, which is 1% each. So 1% of 1%....

Yeah, definitely shoulda played the lottery xD

I finally beat a Medusa! Woooo :P First win ever......

I'm also going to take a wild guess and assume that Venom Spit doesn't use the Strength stat? These are my monster's stats and he still gets his ass handed to him:

Species
KobraKai
Stats
Health: 30
Stamina: 100
Focus: 100
Strength: 103
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 4
Willpower: 6

I'm guessing the endurance of 4 might have something to do with the quick losses though.

Correct, Venom Spit uses INT to determine damage and WILL to determine save. Endurance protects you from STR based attacks.

Your STR stat is bugged so Fillip H. will have to fix it =P (Staff note to bel: All Medusa attacks use INT i believe, please check 1% chance is applying to INT properly and not just STR)

Seems like more than 1 player monster was affected by the accidental permanent 50 point increase. I'll wipe all monsters at some point.

Bug: Option : Click the image of the monster you want to see more information for. <-- No button or click monster to remove information

In mid battle if you come out of it and view information again it still shows your 100% levels ie No damage.

can we open a thread for features ideas ?

i have see the attack and the defend is manual .. i dont like this .. i find it better for automatic + time .. not all fighter have ever time to click and go in this time shopping or homework .. my family play in my Forum a rpg game .. i become many messages and feedback ;)

where is the level percent for come in the next level ?

i wait for more updates for give my bug list .. i find the work for now good .. good work dbt team ;)

greez roku

can we open a thread for features ideas ?

i have see the attack and the defend is manual .. i dont like this .. i find it better for automatic + time .. not all fighter have ever time to click and go in this time shopping or homework .. my family play in my Forum a rpg game .. i become many messages and feedback ;)

where is the level percent for come in the next level ?

i wait for more updates for give my bug list .. i find the work for now good .. good work dbt team ;)

greez roku

We're not taking feature requests at this point until (at the very least) version 1 gold is released.

The select attack/defend will always be in the game - automating it removes the challenge.

Levelling isn't implemented yet, so currently you would have to reach a blazzillion EXP to level up =P

DBTech Staff,

Do you not want me to test the monster RPG?!?!?!?!11111!!!?11!1!

Was just creating a new monster (since the wipe) and got this error when I clicked submit:

Fatal error: Field parts is not defined in $validfields in class Forumon_DataManager_Monster in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 515

Monster Name was: Bob Loblaw
Description: Fear the blah blah blah!

Tried a few different things, not using a space in the name, no ! in the desc, etc... all same error.

Status
Not open for further replies.