Status
Not open for further replies.
how come no 1 is fixing this error Fatal error: Field parts is not defined in $validfields in class Forumon_DataManager_Monster in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 515

how come no 1 is fixing this error Fatal error: Field parts is not defined in $validfields in class Forumon_DataManager_Monster in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 515
Because the developer of the mod Fillip H. is not online. He'll get it fixed once he is awake! :)

We're not taking feature requests at this point until (at the very least) version 1 gold is released.

The select attack/defend will always be in the game - automating it removes the challenge.

Levelling isn't implemented yet, so currently you would have to reach a blazzillion EXP to level up =P

Can you make an option so that we can choose the order of the options or which option is default? It's half as many clicks if I don't have to keep clicking Venom Spit and then Ok. I never use Defend anyways :P

BTW- Will there be a way for people to battle each other's monsters?

Hey staff

take a look at this picture please

this is what i mean about the monster pictures not showing up

Attachments

• monster picture problem.jpg
    monster picture problem.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 2
After you choose your monster TYPE you go to a new page where you customize your monster. There will probably be more information about what the types mean, but you make your own monsters totally from scratch.

Alpha 4:

the map icons only sometimes actually appear on the map. Here's an example of the page. Looks like the border is breaking and that's what is making them not appear in the correct place. Using FireFox 4 Beta4.
map_image.png

The icons not being positioned correctly also happens when you resize your browser. The JS code isn't mine so I'll see about procuring a fix at some point :)

I fought a monster with no icon, no life, no stats, etc.

Also, my monster's head does not attach to its body. The arms don't line up well either.

I fought a monster with no icon, no life, no stats, etc.

Also, my monster's head does not attach to its body. The arms don't line up well either.

Are you a KobraKai perchance? If so that'll be getting sorted tomorrow :)

As far as the monster with no image etc, if you can, would you paste the address of that fight? (use back on your browser to find it) It's something we're trying to debug.

Not sure how much of a bug this is or if it's intended, but I've noticed a few times when fighting a level 2 monster when they attack me their stamina goes UP occasionally instead of DOWN as mine does.

Not sure how much of a bug this is or if it's intended, but I've noticed a few times when fighting a level 2 monster when they attack me their stamina goes UP occasionally instead of DOWN as mine does.

There is a random element to stamina recovery, and some attacks don't cost much. In addition, some attacks cost focus instead of stamina, so the stamina might not be getting used that round =)

Hey staff

my pet monster turned into a red arm, so i think its a bug

so can someone fix this please

Saucer, you already said this... Is it me or is saucer so clueless that he doesn't realize his posts and his behavior is pissing everyone off?

I thought you were banned, too... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.