I'm using a Free version of the platform to see how this can benefit my site before making the decision to go full. However, whenever I enable the platform on my site, I am getting 404 errors to any thread (even with Forum URL's rewrite turned off)
I have used the Readme file included I think...
so DBSEO works fine overall for several months, still trying to figure out how to print the SEO-friendly URL to a page/script.
--So the URL in the navbar is example.com/f12/nice-nice-nice-123
now if I add this testing scripts, it shows the original, example.com/showthread.php?t=123 instead...
By placing the following code in the site file .htaccess will not be loaded :
# If you are having problems or are using VirtualDocumentRoot, uncomment this line and set it to your vBulletin directory.
# RewriteBase /
# If you are having problems...
hello, I am again
I found a bug in DBSEO.
if you click on "preview post" and then click on the header image or home button, a white page will appear. it is a false url, see screenshot number 3.
This is also the case with PMs
im from poland, i translate with google translator.
since I changed from vbseo to dbseo, my traffic is strongly broken. it has fallen to 70%!
google indexes single posts, although it is disabled in the settings. => Page Settings => Include Show Post = OFF.
in the robots.txt showpost.php...
How can I solve this problem? these problems started when using DBSEO
now my forum is indexing content very slow (2 - 3 weeks every thread) when in the past, each thread indexed in hours!
Note: im using DBSEO 2.40 Lite
I am having a lot of issues with my site, which includes a forum and a non-forum side. The server is being overloaded with connections and my systems guy thinks it has to do with dbseo. He wants me to disable the mod to see if it fixes the problem. At this point, I need our site up and...
I have the vb suite installed at: mysite.com/forum. The following urls redirect correctly to the HTTPS:// versions:
www.mysite.com/forum/forum.php does not redirect to HTTPS://
In my htaccess (located in...
We have installed DBSeo on a new forum, running VB 4.2.3. VB's own friendly URLs are set to standard URLs. We are running full https for this site. Site works fine until DBSeo is turned on. With DBSeo turned on, we get this message for every rewritten link:
Internal Server Error
DBSeo Appears to insert /content.php into URL's
Upgraded to V2.0.38, and some includes for resources seem to have a malformed URL.
Somehow /content.php got...
I bought this today for a client and when trying to access the cpanel I get Possible Admin CP / Mod CP / DBSEO CP exploit attempt!.. I need to fix this asap because I am doing an import from vbseo..
After creating a new usergroup, the members of that new usergroup are not able to like/thank yet, the link is not visible in threads and posts.
I've searched in usergroup settings, forum permissions, VB portal likes/thanks settings, DBSEO admin portal and am not lucky yet.
Also cleared VB &...
I would like to change my old vbseo to dbseo for some reasons, but the main reason is security, because is a out-of-date product and it is not safe at all.
However, I have some question.
1.- Urls will be the same? Will I have broken links?
2.- Will server load get increased?
3.- Does it...
I noticed we had two google analytics codes appearing. After some backtracking, I narrowed it down to the GA side of DBSEO. WHen I turn it off both sets of analytics go away.
Any ideas why this might happen?
Hi, I'm testing DBSEO 2.0.36 on my localhost and I registered a user with Persian characters (like سعید)
And all of the required DBSEO options have been met, since thread URLs are lunched, but my problem is in user profile link
The default user link structure is local/vb/members/[user_name]...
My dbseo cpanel keeps refreshing. I do have cloudflare but I disabled it and cleared the cache and it is still doing the same thing.
I just bought the latest update thinking this would fix it but it hasn't.
I have not changed my htaccess or anything in a very long time so that is not the...
My old VB3 site was running vBSEO version 3.3 still, that site is now gone and upgraded to version 4 of VB and I simultaneously removed vBSEO.
I still have my old site running locally on a VM and I wasn't aware of DBSEO until recently but I notice that a config.xml file is required. Version...