Does DBSEO 1 year license includes security updates after license expire?

Actualidad tma

Customer
Hi! I'm interested in buying DbSeo, but I'd like to know if I buy one year license I will have security updates even if the license is already expired.

Thanks!

Depends on the nature of the security issue. If it is serious, file modification instructions will be provided in the security notice.

I know this is out of topic, but I ask here anyway:

One of the site's members told me this about avoiding VAT during checkout:
"If you are a resident in a European Union country, you will have the option of entering your VAT ID during checkout, which will stop VAT from being charged on your purchase. Do remember to click “Update Cart” after entering your VAT ID or it will not be saved."

I've filled my personal information using this link he provided me (https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbec...fybusinessinfo) but I still see the full price of the product (DBSEO in my case) with VAT included duricng checkout.

How can I proceed to remove VAT?

Thanks.

You should have received the email about your business details being confirmed, which signals that you will no longer be charged VAT on purchases.

We tell PayPal you're exempt from VAT so if they have stopped respecting that flag then that may be a problem on your end. Are you sure you're attempting to buy from the same forum account as you're posting from?

We tell PayPal you're exempt from VAT so if they have stopped respecting that flag then that may be a problem on your end. Are you sure you're attempting to buy from the same forum account as you're posting from?

Yep, the email from this account wasn't the same than the one used in Paypal.

I've already changed the email from this account to match paypal account, cleared cookies, emptied the basket but the price is still the same:

sfIsdeH.png

(Price is for one year license)

That is the correct price ex.VAT for DragonByte SEO. If VAT was included, the price would be €98.94.

Back