Status
Not open for further replies.

9clics

Customer
Hello,

We installed vbCredits only to allow our users to donate credits to other ones, depending on posts' interests.
All is setuped correctly, but I have one small issue : when donating credits from one user to another one, each users are receiving a private message, saying that they have earned/donated credits to the other one. My point is : how can I setup/hack vbCredits in order to only send one pm to the destination member ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Alex

---------- Post added 17th January 2012 at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was 16th January 2012 at 12:34 ----------

Hello, can someone at the support tell me if this is possible - or not - and how can I modify this behaviour ?

Darkwaltz will answer you as soon as he has a chance. Here is a snippet on support response times.

Q: What are the normal support response times?

A: There are no guaranteed response times with regards to support

Less formal answer:
Support for mods is provided primarily by the coder of the modification, so the average response time varies from product to product. With that being said we do have internal guidelines about support and response times which our coders are expected to meet:

Major Bugs/Security Risks: Fixed within 24 hours. A major bug would be one which affects the ability of your forum to function, or stops the product from functioning.

Medium Level Bugs: Fixed within 7 days. A medium level bug would be Individual features not working or performing as they should.

Low level issues: Fixed within 60 days. A low level issue would be something aesthetic (a line being a few pixels out) or a feature having a small flaw in its operation (activity bars only count 99% instead of 100) or a non-integral feature not performing as it should (a backup feature having issues with certain server configurations)

We must reiterate that while paying customers get priority support you are not paying for support. Support will be offered for users of our free mods and Lite mods as well, but this is done as and when the agents have time. They do not follow the above response time guidelines.

Last edited:
Edit the donate event, and show advanced options. The alert actions are at the bottom and you can switch from sender/receiver/both.

Hello, in fact, when I edit the donate event, and goes to the advanced options, I only have "yes/no" options for alerts.

---------- Post added 17th February 2012 at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was 9th February 2012 at 15:55 ----------

Hello support team, do you have any idea why I don't have this option? (I've checked twice, I've got the latest version)

Unfortunately, upon further review (its been awhile).. looks like I didnt give it the ability to suppress the alert to one half the people involved.

Hello Darkwaltz4, and thank you for your answer. As this is not implemented, do you think that you will implement it on future versions? And is there a way for us to hack your code in order to suppress the alert on senders?

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.