x pathf1nder x

I have a video gaming community that I want to increase activity within. I want to reward my members with not only the vBawards (especially all the achievement junkies), but also a monetary award for one of my affiliate storefronts on the site (like amazon). I imagine an example of 10,000 points for a $10 card. But, I want to include activity not only on the vBulletin forums, but also on the Wordpress comments section, and even on my site sponsored game nights (actually participation in xbox live or PS3 game)...the latter I can input manually, but the wordpress aspect not sure - it would be a logistical nightmare to manually input points to all the comments.

Can an RSS feed from the Wordpress into the forums relay the info to the vBactivity for points recognition?

Am I thinking the right application for this or is vBcredit what I need? Or both?

Also, I really dont know a thing about the techno stuff for vBulletin. I know I can have installation thru DBT (reasonable too!), but what about continued support? Are there any options?

I really like what you guys are doing here...I would love to implement alot of your developed programs....

I have a video gaming community that I want to increase activity within. I want to reward my members with not only the vBawards (especially all the achievement junkies), but also a monetary award for one of my affiliate storefronts on the site (like amazon).
That's not going to be automatically possible via vBActivity.

But, I want to include activity not only on the vBulletin forums, but also on the Wordpress comments section, and even on my site sponsored game nights (actually participation in xbox live or PS3 game)...the latter I can input manually, but the wordpress aspect not sure - it would be a logistical nightmare to manually input points to all the comments.

Can an RSS feed from the Wordpress into the forums relay the info to the vBactivity for points recognition?
As the name implies, it's a vBulletin only mod. It has zero integration with non-vBulletin scripts :(

Am I thinking the right application for this or is vBcredit what I need? Or both?
Neither :p
None of our products have any form of integration with Wordpress, AFAIK.

Also, I really dont know a thing about the techno stuff for vBulletin. I know I can have installation thru DBT (reasonable too!), but what about continued support? Are there any options?
The licence length determines the update time, and beyond that the Pro versions are no longer officially supported (though we'll always endeavour to provide the answer, so long as it's not a bug report).