hilaryl

Customer
We've got a big board with loads of members and activity and I love the idea of encouraging more of this via vbactivity. But...what I'd also like to do is encourage our members to use some of our other site features - such as product reviews. Can admins add points/activity to a member manually if we see that the member has posted a review in our reviews section?

The reviews software is a totally separate bit of software. The membership database of the reviews software and the vbulletin software are synced - so I guess, one day, the ideal would be to have a connection back that automatically updates the activity level in vbactivity if a member adds a review. However, for a first stage, we'd be happy to manually add the points. Is that possible???

Jees, I had a shocker when typing in my thread title. Admins, if you can amend it to 'vbActivity - can admin add points for non-forum activity?' so that things come up in the forum search better, that would be great.:)

Just checking, vbActivity only works with vb4+? Doesn't work with vb3.8.x?

Right now its only 4.0.x

Also yes you can add custom medals and give them to whoever you wish to give them to.

There is a Lite version you can install and check it out.

There's no way to manually add points atm, and they'd be lost during a re-calculation.
It's something we'll add support for in future versions for sure :)

Last edited:
Back