RollaJedi

Hi
I found out about your vb activity program through a member on vb.org. I have been patiently waiting vb experience to make its VB 4.0 debut, but it has been a very long time in waiting, and i'm really pretty much fed up. Your vb activity looks exactly like what i need, however i'm not seeing a few things and would like to ask about them.

1. Is there any kind of 'shop' where my members can spend points?

2. Is there right now, or plans for in the future, an integration with vb credits to turn points to vb credits?

3. is there any kind of integration with the ipbarcade mod at all? like being able to spend points in the arcade

Thank you!

1. Is there any kind of 'shop' where my members can spend points?
Not currently no, but vBActivity can be used with any shop mod that allows you to specify the points source yourself :)

2. Is there right now, or plans for in the future, an integration with vb credits to turn points to vb credits?
I'm not aware of any such plans right now no, sorry.

3. is there any kind of integration with the ipbarcade mod at all? like being able to spend points in the arcade
Depends on whether ibProArcade lets you specify points source.

vBActivity stores its points in the User table, and its points can be spent via such mods with no side-effects save for going down in level. The Activity target percentages will still work as intended :)

Hope that answers your questions :)