Status
Not open for further replies.

nmt12

Hi all !!!

I am use VBB 4.0.7 . And i install VBcredits lite 1.1

It very good, but i 've found a big bug . 'cause member of my forum can earned point illegal

That bug is - When member posted o New Thread , member can have some point ( ex : 200 point ) - And after , they edit that thread - and they will have another point ( ex:200 point)

How to fix that bug. 'cause my 4r use point to change USB, Mp3, Mp4 , Mobile....so that bug is very serious with my 4r

Thanks for your support

P/s : If i buy Vbcredit Delux II , it complete not have any bug ???

Hi all !!!

It very good, but i 've found a big bug . 'cause member of my forum can earned point illegal

That bug is - When member posted o New Thread , member can have some point ( ex : 200 point ) - And after , they edit that thread - and they will have another point ( ex:200 point)

How to fix that bug. 'cause my 4r use point to change USB, Mp3, Mp4 , Mobile....so that bug is very serious with my 4r

Thanks for your support

sold - it set negative mount -thanks all

For those wondering, It is not a bug - there is an option to negate credits given when editing etc =)

Closed.

Hi all !!!

Thanks for your support

You need to set a negation amount with your event. When editing, the original event is negated and then reapplied (to allow for recalculations if anything changed). Without the negation amount, you just get awarded twice, so not really a bug. I am planning a future feature to skip the recalculation thing if you don't set a negation, since i doubt anyone really intends for this but a lot of people have run into it.

The pro version contains additional features. Both versions are supposed to be bug-free, and I fix bugs on both as they are discovered and patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.