Status
Not open for further replies.

hachito

Customer
Dear:

I'm doing the translation of this mod on the Spanish language, since I live in Argentina.
I find that there are many phrases in English and I can not translate because they are not found in that part and look for the manager Vbulletin languages I can not find.
Can you help me with this please?

For example: The next sentence of the section Transaction manager I can not find

"Transactions are the records of That Every event has occurred. They Can Be accepted or denied, and Their messages Can be updated. Can you select the range of dates to view, and They Are Always listed first moderated, and Then latest first. Statistics will be built According To the subset of Transactions you are displaying, and They Can Be Group in multiple ways."

Thank you very much for your help

Most of the admin section still needs to be converted to phrases, which is being done gradually in each update - the user-facing side should be fully phrased in the meantime though, thanks for your patience :)

Thank you very much for answering my query
I panicked because I thought it was me who did not know to find the phrases, ejejejeje

I make another query. I have installed the module "Point Market System" in my forum. Should I uninstall it and use directly Vbcredits?

Where I can get the vb commerce module for building a store in my forum?
The vb commerce can work integrated with vbcredits deluxe?

thanks for your time and sorry if I ask things that do not know.

Points Market System works with vBCredits, however we also offer a shop mod (vBShop) which we recommend as a replacement ^.^

The question is: VBcredits replace to point market system ? or work integrate ?
vbcredits have features what PMS not ?
forgive my question

Dear: I made the Spanish language translation of the following MODS

Vbcredits II Deluxe 1.1.0
vBActivity and Awards Pro 2.1.1

I wonder if I can upload them to share with other users with proper authorization from you. Or alternatively, if you are interested in my translation included in the package of each of the MODS.

In short, I hope the authorization of DragonByte to know if I can share this translation.
I must say that all translations are made on the basis of what they are vbulletin phrases.
There are many parts of both MODS that can not be translated as phrases and English language are unfortunately until developers include the entire text of MODS in the sentences of Vbulletin.

Of course, thank you very much for your time and attention
Best regards
Horacio Benedicto
Buenos Aires - Argentina

Can't you just export the phrases or something? I thought there was a way to do that, then you just import those. Leaving the code secure as it needs to be.

Dear: I made the Spanish language translation of the following MODS

Vbcredits II Deluxe 1.1.0
vBActivity and Awards Pro 2.1.1

I wonder if I can upload them to share with other users with proper authorization from you. Or alternatively, if you are interested in my translation included in the package of each of the MODS.

In short, I hope the authorization of DragonByte to know if I can share this translation.
I must say that all translations are made on the basis of what they are vbulletin phrases.
There are many parts of both MODS that can not be translated as phrases and English language are unfortunately until developers include the entire text of MODS in the sentences of Vbulletin.

Of course, thank you very much for your time and attention
Best regards
Horacio Benedicto
Buenos Aires - Argentina

As long as the translation is only phrases (i.e does not contain or modify any DBTech code) then you are more than welcome to distribute the translation files =)

Thanks for taking the time to do it =)

On an unrelated note, sorry for missing you in the shoutbox the other night - my internet died.

On a related note, I have just set up all of the front-end phrases for the next vbcredits update. I will be working on the admin ones next, although those might not be complete in time (theres a ton!)

Thank you very much, Darkwaltz4.
The important thing is that we have the front end completely available on vbulletin phrases for me to I can translate.
I know that the control panel is going to take longer, so do not worry about that.

Thank you very much again for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.