I have been investigating lack of notifications for tapatalk users after turning on vbanswer lite 2.0.0 (hotfixed yesterday) and current vbactivity pro. But the only error I get (a lot!) in the log is a dbseo error:
[22-May-2014 20:49:14 UTC] PHP Warning: preg_match(): Compilation...
hello. VBDonate share my translation into Spanish. Not all, but most of the options in the admin panel and visible by the user.
Translated without translators.
I'm working on and vBCredits vBActivity.
Please, I have exported the attached language well? But tell me as.
A typical link for an image looks like
DSEO translates it to
Without watching the source-code i see that .png is wrong,
because we have only jpgs in our albums (i have...
How do I translate some of the phrase or name of the "vbshop" to other language for example chinese?
Is there any language file that I can edit?
Because some users in my forum can't read english at all.
I have seen the correct description elsewhere, but in my UTF8 configured DB forum I see only the text in capture.
I spent some time to achieve the proper character translation rules due to this litle handycap.
I am looking at Classified and wonder why no images show on your screenshot:
Is it not possible to show images of the various products being sold?
Also, what currencies can be used? How about shipping or picking up?
I have installed panjo through vbulletin but am not happy about it as it...
I have installed dbseo on my test forum @ 401 Authorization Required
1. Installation was smooth but I think the documentation should have a step by step upgrade from vbseo walkthrough (I didn't know when to turn off vbseo for example).
2. Rules - my custom rules were not transferred to dbseo...
I am using DragonByte Tech: Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro), there is several bugs?
1. Entries > like written dislike.
2. There is empty box in below post, in other mods (free mods cant from dbtech) its forbidden because make template unprofesional.
3. Statistic always hidden...
Might be a bad translation on my part, but I thought there would be a setting to automatically assign threadmin permissions to the OP.
The reason I thought this was because the marketing image of the product had the bullet point "Let Thread starter mod posts".
Is there a setting I am missing...
I am currently using vB experience and I am running into some serious problems with it.
I would like to find a system that:
1. Rewards users based on their activity.
2. Has a shop where users can exchange their points for prizes (like gift certificates that I would purchase and give them)...
i just upgrade from 1.4 to 2.0.2.
Since that :
- i've lost all my usergroup configuration (i do them again)
- i've lost all my thumb for all my file.
Example : Gaz industriels de soudage
What ca i do to get back ? (except éditinf one to one...)