Status
Not open for further replies.

puthzel

Customer
Hello,
I am using DragonByte Tech: Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro), there is several bugs?

1. Entries > like written dislike.

pic1.png

2. There is empty box in below post, in other mods (free mods cant from dbtech) its forbidden because make template unprofesional.

pic2.png

3. Statistic always hidden when i was clicked "like" or "dislike".

pic3.png

Please check and re-check and fix it.... thank you :)

Please link me to a thread on your forums where a person's "Like" is being misrepresented, you are literally the first person in the history of this modification to report an issue like this.

Also, #2 and #3 are not bugs :)

#2 is the container block for the number of button clicks a post has received. You can choose to integrate this in the signature area like we have here on DBTech.

#3 is due to the fact that the post reloads, and is an unavoidable issue due to the way JavaScript works. You can work around it by disabling the collapse object via the vBulletin options.

Please link me to a thread on your forums where a person's "Like" is being misrepresented, you are literally the first person in the history of this modification to report an issue like this.

Also, #2 and #3 are not bugs :)

#2 is the container block for the number of button clicks a post has received. You can choose to integrate this in the signature area like we have here on DBTech.

#3 is due to the fact that the post reloads, and is an unavoidable issue due to the way JavaScript works. You can work around it by disabling the collapse object via the vBulletin options.

You can start from this link : Entries - SUKU MAYA - Komunitas Maya Indonesia :)

My settings :
pic4.png
pic5.png
pic6.png
pic7.png

Check the translation for the "Likes" button title (first [Translation] link) to make sure there's no errors in the translation.

See the entry type it says that all are dislikes when no one has disliked any on my forum should it not say there what was clicked

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking. If you have a separate issue we'd appreciate it if you could start your own thread and post as many details as possible, including screenshots where applicable. Thanks :)

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking. If you have a separate issue we'd appreciate it if you could start your own thread and post as many details as possible, including screenshots where applicable. Thanks :)

You fixed the problem in your last update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings