Status
Not open for further replies.

DoumDoum5058

Customer
Hi,
i just upgrade from 1.4 to 2.0.2.
Since that :
- i've lost all my usergroup configuration (i do them again)
- i've lost all my thumb for all my file.
Example : Gaz industriels de soudage
What ca i do to get back ? (except éditinf one to one...)
Regards,
Olivier

An image needs to be attached to each of the downloads in order to show a thumbnail. From that list, only one download actually has an image and it's correctly being used as a thumbnail :)

An image needs to be attached to each of the downloads in order to show a thumbnail. From that list, only one download actually has an image and it's correctly being used as a thumbnail :)

As i said, before upgraded the thumb worked. That means there were for each download an image added.
Since the upgrade all image have been removed, so : why ?
How can i have back my image without having my more than 100 download available ?
Regards,

The upgrade script didn't remove any files from any downloads. It's possible the old version had a bug that didn't insert the images into the database correctly. If those entries were missing, and no other images were attached to the downloads, then it would not have a source to display thumbnails from.

v1.4 was a complete re-write, v1.3 and earlier was not developed by myself. I took over development and essentially re-created the mod from scratch.

I understant you rewrite from scratch the mod (i saw this with translation and other database error and rewrite rules for vbseo who stop to work), but like i see as you modify a lot the script i lost a part of my work, it's very difficult to accept this.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings