Status
Not open for further replies.

SaN-DeeP

Customer
if i select EU date format, following error seen.

Screenshot:

capturemt.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7658/capturemt.jpg

in US date format, it's fine.

Please fix this bug, bcz many of my users user EU format too. :o

yeah..tried both..i cant change date manually and clicking on calander was giving that error..but only in EU format.

anyways, as u said u fixed it in 1.0.1..i'll try it..
thx.

Let me know if you run into any other problems with it. btw, you can set the field so that it's editable. By default it's set to read only.

Opps..now i can set date in EU format but get following error when i click on create. error isnt there if i keep "US" format..i think u dont like "EU" :D

"We are sorry but the Quiz Start Date is missing or inputted incorrectly. Please speak with the administrator if you feel this is in error."

Same problem here. I installed today, created a quiz and clicked create. I got the following error message when selecting EU Date Format:

We are sorry but the Quiz Start Date is missing or inputted incorrectly. Please speak with the administrator if you feel this is in error..

I am using version vB 4.1.3 and I am not using vBSEO?

Last edited:
I'm sorry about that guys. I think I have it fixed now, just running it through some tests before I upload a new release

I just uploaded 1.0.2, I tested it with the Euro setting with everything I could think of and it didn't break. Let me know if you run into any more problems.

Not a lot for this bug fix release. I usually wont do them daily. If it's cosmetic or has a good workaround it will wait until I get a bunch saved up. If it's a fix for broken functionality then I will roll out whatever I have at the time.

ok..then i'm waiting for next release, not going to install 1.0.2 again.

btw, i received many complains from my forum users, that they wanna see correct answers and their answers too, plz update this feature soon.
thx.

ok..then i'm waiting for next release, not going to install 1.0.2 again.

btw, i received many complains from my forum users, that they wanna see correct answers and their answers too, plz update this feature soon.
thx.

New features etc are added only after bugs etc have been fixed - even then we obviously can't add every feature requested. Not saying it won't be added, but you shouldn't expect every feature you request to go in - and you should be aware that they will be added in the feature release version, not instantly.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.