Status
Not open for further replies.

Stirling7

Customer
The BB code "[ charge=xx][/ charge]" is working fine, but I don't have the tag image showing up in my text editor.

How do I turn that image on?

that icon only appears in the full editor. putting it on your quick reply editor would need template/code edits, which id like to avoid unless essential.

Did you also upload this image to whatever the "editor" image directory is for whatever skin you're using?

So say your skin is canadianvolvoforum.com/suparawesomeskin/editor/ - it would (maybe) need to go in those directories as well.

Would you mind PMing me an admin login and ftp access? sounds like we need to debug this as I cant think of any other reason why it wouldnt show.

Hello , i have the same problem, the charge bbcode doesn't show it, but when i add "[charge = xx]xxxx[/ charge]", it works, i also don't have the wrap icon image.

my version is 4.14 cms suite

Last edited:
Hello , i have the same problem, the charge bbcode doesn't show it, but when i add "[charge = xx]xxxx[/ charge]", it works, i also don't have the wrap icon image.

my version is 4.14 cms suite

Please start your own thread with the issue, so it will get seen, as this thread is 5 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.