Status
Not open for further replies.

steviedc

Customer
Hi there,

we are thinking about buying the vbgallery system! but... on testing we are facing some serious problems... i think we can need some help!

1.) Is there any possibility to set a different image-size for the CMS-Widget. (since we don't have enough space there)

2.) The reason we want do buy the gallery is to use it in our vbCMS-System. We need a system where images are available in the vb-news-gallery (build in) AND are visible for all users in the forum gallery (like you vb-gallery) <--- so,.. is there any way to upload an image to your vb-gallery and put it into a new cms article ? <- super important feature :)

Edit: in other words:

the setting: "If set to Yes, a link to add images from the users gallery will be added to the post editor." <-- this function we need in the add article (CMS) post editor!

3.) On the single picture view... the original image size is always displayed... can we change this ? For example... if we upload a 3000x3000 picture... it will displayed in full size on the single picture view.

Thank you!
Stevie

Last edited:
1.) Is there any possibility to set a different image-size for the CMS-Widget. (since we don't have enough space there)
I don't believe so, no :(

2.) the setting: "If set to Yes, a link to add images from the users gallery will be added to the post editor." <-- this function we need in the add article (CMS) post editor!
It should automatically add to all instances of the CKEditor.

3.) On the single picture view... the original image size is always displayed... can we change this ? For example... if we upload a 3000x3000 picture... it will displayed in full size on the single picture view.
I don't believe that can be changed at this time, sorry :(

Thank you for the answers!!

To Point 2: can you please double Check it? It seems the Option is not visible in our "Add article" editor...

Regards!

You need to ensure you're in either the Enhanced or WYSIWYG mode, and also make sure that /clientscript/ckeplugins/dbtech_gallery/plugin.js exists on your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back