Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you happen to get a pm after a confirmed donation, after you upgraded to v1.4.2?

Strange I see it happening on here too, maybe Fillip H. knows why. The system sends every other type of pm it is supposed to, except the auto confirmed one that is in the gateway file. :confused:

Sorry, I've been busy with the site redesign that's going live tomorrow.

I will be testing this on DBTech, not your site, since it can also be replicated here :)
It's an extremely complex testing process that requires PayPal Sandbox, which is why I can't simply spend half an hour to figure it out - it would most likely take up several hours.

Please have patience with me a few more days while I'm working on the site, I shan't forget this thread :)

One thing I thought of that may be related: Have you tried configuring the IPN setting in your PayPal account?

Try setting it to point to the vbdonate_gateway.php file on your server.

We recently had to start using it as the old notification url system seems to have broken on their end and no replacement has been found yet, which would explain why it's not working here either.

If that doesn't resolve the problem, let me know :)

IcEWoLF Yup the PM upon auto confirming now sends, re download v1.4.2 files and upload vbdonate_gateway.php and it should work for you now.

Last edited:
I did what Fillip H. asked me to do, to point IPN to the gateway and it didn't work.
I will try your option now Ozzy47

Cool, I did not believe his idea would work once I found out what the issue was. Let me know if it works, it should it worked in sandbox on my test site, and live here on DBT.

Excellent stuff, thanks for being patient with this as it has been a hectic few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.