Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpades

Customer
Hello everyone,

I just need some support here. Not too happy with the inability to type in an image URL for a thumbnail on a video... I hope that gets fixed. Other than that, I'm getting issues trying to upload a ~300MB video file (.wmv). It goes through the whole upload process but when it hits 100%, it does not go to the file page... It just stays on the description page.

What could be causing this problem?

I have the same problem and also agree about the thumbnails, should be a way to upload these directly for a thumb or use a URL.

Still can't see what the problem is... I think I probably did everything I know to fix it but no difference.

David I need you ;x

What are the upload settings in your php.ini file?

I changed the upload size to 500MB and when I tried uploading the file, I get the following error: "File is too large to upload" ... And I have 500MB max in the file settings of the mod as well... Strange.

Could you take a screenshot of the manage system part of the Downloads admincp area?

2s8l1tk.jpg

I changed the Input Time to 7200 seconds and even when it finished uploading before the time, it still says the file is too big to upload...

- Red
Is the error you got

"The file(s) uploaded were too large to process."?

It worked! Thanks. :)

Quick question though: How do I enable the Downloads section to my members? vbDownloads doesn't seem to have a member groups permission installed to it... Do I just edit the Modules?
Yes, permissions are controlled via modules and then in individual categories.

I have posted a page explaining the function of each individual module which you can find here.

Status
Not open for further replies.