Status
Not open for further replies.
What other software does vBSSO act as a bridge for?

The reminder issue could be an issue if the vBulletin environment is not correctly initialised and the cron job is ran when the $vbulletin variable is not available and/or not global.

Does the Scheduled Task show up as having ran in the scheduled task manager, i.e. is the "next execution time" a time in the future or the past?

Can you replicate the issue with accessing shops if you log in to their account?

Does the "jumbling" change the display orders as reported in the Manage Shops admincp area?

What other software does vBSSO act as a bridge for?
MediaWiki

The reminder issue could be an issue if the vBulletin environment is not correctly initialised and the cron job is ran when the $vbulletin variable is not available and/or not global.

Does the Scheduled Task show up as having ran in the scheduled task manager, i.e. is the "next execution time" a time in the future or the past?

It's scheduled in the future and runs when it's supposed to.

Can you replicate the issue with accessing shops if you log in to their account?

Does the "jumbling" change the display orders as reported in the Manage Shops admincp area?

I see the jumbling on mine, but I can still access all of the shops. I will try one of their accounts next time.

Yes, it mixes them all up in the adminCP.

The display orders seem fine and so does the sort order, what seems to be the problem?

The display orders seem fine and so does the sort order, what seems to be the problem?

Absolutely nothing at the moment. I will take another screenshot when it decides to jumble and it gets reported to me that they cannot buy anything.

Alright, tonight it happened. The shops got jumbled on the front end and back end.

shop-sort-bad.jpg

Just hitting save sort order does not do it, I have to actually re-number my shop and save.

shop-sort-good.jpg

I can't debug this issue until you leave them in a "broken" state and give me access information, this - like the vBCredits issue - is something completely unique to your forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.