Status
Not open for further replies.

ClutchThese

Customer
I'm curious if it was supposed to be set up to work so that only the notifications work when in a thread. The notifications do not pop up when i'm on the forum homepage. Everywhere else they work great.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm curious if it was supposed to be set up to work so that only the notifications work when in a thread. The notifications do not pop up when i'm on the forum homepage. Everywhere else they work great.

ClutchThese they do show up on ForumHome you should have seen 2 now.

on here too... it only shows after i click a section... or a thread. if i stay on the forum.php it will not show anything.

on here too... it only shows after i click a section... or a thread. if i stay on the forum.php it will not show anything.

Can you let us know which browser and version you are using, and try using a different one to see if this still occurs please?

Thanks,

Cosmic

Safari version 5.0.5
Chrome version 12.0.742.112

Those two browsers do not display notifications correctly.

Firefox 5 works correctly.

Hrm, I'm on Chrome and it works fine on forumhome. Could you open the Dev Console in Chrome (Ctrl + Shift + J) and check if there are any errors there?

This is from Chrome.

6 vbnotifications.js:300Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null

7 vbnotifications.js:300Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
remove_tabvbnotifications.js:300
ajax_completedvbnotifications.js:392
YAHOO.util.Connect.handleTransactionResponseconnection-min.js:7
(anonymous function)connection-min.js:7

This is from Chrome.

6 vbnotifications.js:300Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null

7 vbnotifications.js:300Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
remove_tabvbnotifications.js:300
ajax_completedvbnotifications.js:392
YAHOO.util.Connect.handleTransactionResponseconnection-min.js:7
(anonymous function)connection-min.js:7
Hey,

Could you re-download the files from your customer area and re-upload them as well as re-importing the product file! :)

ummm, what would that do? lol, the error is with the browser.... not my forum. it does the same thing here... that error was while on dragonbyte-tech.com

ummm, what would that do? lol, the error is with the browser.... not my forum. it does the same thing here... that error was while on dragonbyte-tech.com

=P usually if one of the coders asks you to reupload it means they have updated the files with a potential fix, I promise we're not just trying to get you to do it for no reason! ^.^

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.