Status
Not open for further replies.

Toups

Does decimal values of credits no longer work?
I used to be able to award 0.25 credits for an action, now with 4.0.5 and the newest vbcredits deluxe if I put 0.75 it takes it as 1, if I do 0.25 it counts it as 0

Does it round to the nearest whole number?

It still uses the exact value internally, but rounds it according to your settings in your logs. There is a suggestion in place to alter the transaction log's decimals, so maybe this will get revealed better in an upcoming update :p

It still uses the exact value internally, but rounds it according to your settings in your logs. There is a suggestion in place to alter the transaction log's decimals, so maybe this will get revealed better in an upcoming update :p

Okay, however no matter where you are for display wise, all credit values seem to be whole numbers, not just logs for me.. I do see that they get the correct decimal values internally in the database they just don't display anywhere (postbit, transactions, member info/profile, etc.)

Right; your currency settings on the number of shown decimals is used everywhere amounts are shown (except in text boxes). Internally, whatever decimals involved are used in formulas. This was written in the description for the decimal setting in the currency manager :)

Status
Not open for further replies.