Status
Not open for further replies.
With php -n /path/to/vbactivitymaint.php not working get, its stop working Before user ID 5 Processing. With php /path/to/vbactivitymaint.php its working for user ID Above 33, Please Can you look into about on this issue?

Processing: 5
totalpoints
activitylevel
albumpictures
attachments
attachmentviews
thread
threadrating
threadratingreceived
vmgiven
vmreceived
pollposted
pollvote
friend
givenrep
gottenrep
root@na [~]#

Without any form of error message or any hint as to why the PHP script ends prematurely there's nothing I can do.

Please contact your host and request assistance with checking your log files to find the cause of the script's termination.

I have got answer from my hosting provider, Please read this and give me solution.

PHP limits are already high enough.
max_execution_time = 9000
max_input_time = 9000
memory_limit = 500M
You can check in /usr/local/lib/php.ini file, or from WHM under "PHP Configuration" option. set_time_limit is not blocked either.
The server doesn't hide errors either. display_error is clearly set to yes, which means errors are shown. Again, you can see that yourself in your php configuration is you wish to verify.
nginx is also disabled so no issues there as well.
Please get this sorted out with vBulletin Plugin Developer and let us know what EXACTLY you want us to increase further in the PHP configuration.
Kindest Regards,
Martin Horvat
Level 3 Technical Support

I've recently tested the maintenance script on this server, and it didn't hang on my user which has a comparable amount of posts to the biggest posters on your site.

Can you PM me with the SSH login, the full path to the vBAA maintenance file and the full path to your forum so I can see this in action on your site?

I believe I've fixed it, I've been running the script on your site for a considerable amount of time now, up to user ID 23116 at the time of writing.

I'm still very confused as to why it simply fails, since by overriding the memory limit and setting it lower I was able to confirm that the script would have triggered an error if it was simply running out of memory.

My guess is that a security module like CSF/LFD (the ConfigServer Firewall) or something similar simply terminated the script once it hit a certain memory threshold.

In either event, I was able to work around it and the script is now running optimally :)

No further action should be needed on your part, as I'll just leave the script running until it's completed the maintenance :)

Does you completed the maintenance? Also that issue does not fixed on my site, All user Points is 0, Can you please check: MYSITE.com/member.php?u=33&tab=vbactivity#vbactivity , User ID: 34, 35, 36 ... ETC.

Last edited:
I am looking at that URL and I cannot see 0 for all points, all points appear perfectly fine for me.

Did not update correctly For User ID: 33, Points for Posts: 8 (With Total Posts: 153,691). User ID: 34, No Points(All points: 0). User ID: 35, No Points(All points: 0), Than All user Points : 0

EX: User ID: 34,35,36,37,38,39,40 .... ETC.

No, it updated correctly. There is a difference between "Points for Posts" and "Points for Posts (Own Threads)". As you can see, the majority of points user ID 33 has is for "Points for Posts (Own Threads)".

In other words, that user has started a lot of threads and the majority of his posts were made in threads he started.

Is my user ID: 3
Points for Posts: 8106
Points for Posts (Own Threads): 498

User ID : 33 (maximum post to another thread)
Points for Posts: 8
Points for Posts (Own Threads): 12972

After User ID 33, their no user Points updated, All user Points is 0.

/member.php?u=34&tab=vbactivity#vbactivity
/member.php?u=35&tab=vbactivity#vbactivity
/member.php?u=36&tab=vbactivity#vbactivity
/member.php?u=37&tab=vbactivity#vbactivity
/member.php?u=38&tab=vbactivity#vbactivity

.................???

You can try re-running the maintenance script yourself, in case it skipped those users when I ran it in the first place.

No does not working points update, User ID 33 completed but Points for Posts updated skipped, their no user Points updated, All user Points is 0, Now Processing:User ID 250 But not updated any Points, Please can you look into about on this issue?

Last edited:
No, Does not fixed my issue, User ID 33 completed but Points for Posts updated skipped, before User ID 33 Points for Posts is 18 after re-running the maintenance script now User ID 33 Points for Posts is 8.

Those points values are not wrong. I'll look into why it's showing 0 for other users, I can't promise when I have time as I am currently quite swamped with other projects.

Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back