Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Hello ...

I have problem with vBactivity 2.1.7 lite

The problem is after install this product & when i choose "manage achievements"

it shows me this error "Fatal error: Class 'VBACTIVITY' not found in /xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/dbtech/vbactivity/actions/admin/achievement.php on line 19"

also with "manage categories"

"Fatal error: Class 'VBACTIVITY' not found in /xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/dbtech/vbactivity/actions/admin/category.php on line 32"

And "manage criteria" & "manage awards"

also in "Activity Maintenance" when i do Recalculate points

Fatal error: Class 'VBACTIVITY' not found in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/dbtech/vbactivity/actions/admin/maintenance.php on line 100

I'm pretty sure that i have done the instruction correctly

Please ensure that no vBActivity plugins are disabled in the Plugin Manager.

I did not understand you

its just 1 plugin "vBactivity" "DragonByte Tech: vBActivity & Awards (Lite) 2.1.7 vBActivity by DragonByte Technologies: Easily track and reward the activity of your members, including in-depth statistical analysis of forum activity in various areas."

& after install its auto Enabled & i did not disable it

well its work to members "Activity" tab just the problem with the options in admin panel

Are you sure you uploaded all the files correctly, and you're not using some files from previous versions of vBActivity?

Are you sure you uploaded all the files correctly, and you're not using some files from previous versions of vBActivity?

yes .. I'm sure

i dont know if this problem happen because the name of admincp & modcp changed but i am pretty sure that i put every file in those new named directories of (admincp / modcp)

That could be why, in either case it's not a bug in vBActivity so I don't know what else to suggest unfortunately :(

That could be why, in either case it's not a bug in vBActivity so I don't know what else to suggest unfortunately :(

I remmbered that i used old version 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 i dont remmber exactly

& i used to update to latest version 2.1.7 everything was Ok but the points & stats that shows in member info in threads & posts all 0 no points but in activity page shows correctly

so what i did is to remove old one & deleted old dbtech activity tables in database & reinstalled new version "Clean Install" but it shows me this errors :( in admin panel activity options

I'm sure that i read the readme carefully & xml folder thing that may show error in admin settings

Isn't there any way to fix it ? :(

tell me what the changes that added in database tables... I dont know if its because there is leftover values in database... to make a clean install

Problem Resolved ...

There was a Product i disable it ... that used if hacking attempt to revert back the template & spamming things.

Status
Not open for further replies.