Status
Not open for further replies.

Slammz

Im having problems with this mods when I try to access to the AdminCp ,everytime I go to Manages Categories,Manages Mods and Repair Cache I ge these errors:

Code:
Class 'DBTSTATUS' not found in /home/slammz/public_html/dbtech/status/actions/admin/category.php on line 31

Fatal error: Class 'DBTSTATUS' not found in /home/slammz/public_html/dbtech/status/actions/admin/mood.php on line 15

Fatal error: Class 'STATUS_CACHE' not found in /home/slammz/public_html/dbtech/status/actions/admin/repaircache.php on line 22

Also Im having problems with Postbit Tabs the same problems , I get these errors when I access to Manage Views and Tabs and Repair Cache

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'POSTBITTABS' not found in /home/slammz/public_html/dbtech/postbittabs/actions/admin/tab.php on line 32

Fatal error: Class 'POSTBITTABS' not found in /home/slammz/public_html/dbtech/postbittabs/actions/admin/view.php on line 19

Fatal error: Class 'POSTBITTABS_CACHE' not found in /home/slammz/public_html/dbtech/postbittabs/actions/admin/repaircache.php on line 22

Thanks for your support

Open the Plugin Manager, find that product's admin_global hook, click edit, set Execution Order to 65535 and click save :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy User Status & Moods

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back