Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click " Reply with Quote" in the forum, all the charge tag controlled content are shown in the reply!!!!

Please find a solution to fix this one as soon as possible!!! all the content are shown!!!

Please find a way to fix it as soon as possible, or strip off the "reply with quote"

please help, be quick!!!

---------- Post added 15th January 2012 at 11:05 ---------- Previous post was 12th January 2012 at 02:52 ----------

This stupid bug leads massive files leak!!!!!

Hm, I had this fixed locally - must not have posted about it.

Can you go to your plugin manager and list for me the hooks used for all plugins named "vBCredits II - Charge Content Strip"? I have five.

the plugin on newreply_quote should be taking care of this for you.

[charge=1]test[/charge]
see? reply with quote on this post, and it gets replaced with (Purchasable Content)

dbtech is using vb4.1.10 and my local dev is still on 4.0.8 - i dont think anything different would be on your version. can you paste the contents of that plugin?

here is the code
Code:
$pagetext = VBCREDITS::charge_strip_raw($pagetext);

also see the attachment

the plugin on newreply_quote should be taking care of this for you.

(Purchasable content)
see? reply with quote on this post, and it gets replaced with (Purchasable Content)

dbtech is using vb4.1.10 and my local dev is still on 4.0.8 - i dont think anything different would be on your version. can you paste the contents of that plugin?

Attachments

• new reply quote.JPG
    new reply quote.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
check more bugs

the content shows in the page source code.

check the images

Attachments

• charge code leaks part 2.JPG
    charge code leaks part 2.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
  • charge code leaks part 3.JPG
    charge code leaks part 3.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 16
  • charge code leaks.JPG
    charge code leaks.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 16
ALL of these use cases are handled by the plugins. Very specifically even...

Please PM me an admin login, and I will need FTP as well to figure out exactly why none of this is working for you.

i PM you the information, please let me know once you are done.

thank you very much

ALL of these use cases are handled by the plugins. Very specifically even...

Please PM me an admin login, and I will need FTP as well to figure out exactly why none of this is working for you.

I tested this on your site, and reply with quote works fine. Viewing source works fine. Editing the post will reveal the contents of the charge tag... but thats normal, so you can edit it like any normal bbcode.

One problem, though, is that it seems vbulletin takes the first post in a thread and proceeds to use it to make the meta keywords and description for it after stripping bbcode :D So THAT contains some hidden stuff that I will fix for you, but otherwise the hidden content is not part of the source until you click on the button - it just has a hash that matches up with an ajax request.

that meta key words leaks my website information. a lot of stuff are stolen from that meta key words.

once you are done, please let me know.

thank you very much

I tested this on your site, and reply with quote works fine. Viewing source works fine. Editing the post will reveal the contents of the charge tag... but thats normal, so you can edit it like any normal bbcode.

One problem, though, is that it seems vbulletin takes the first post in a thread and proceeds to use it to make the meta keywords and description for it after stripping bbcode :D So THAT contains some hidden stuff that I will fix for you, but otherwise the hidden content is not part of the source until you click on the button - it just has a hash that matches up with an ajax request.

---------- Post added at 02:31 ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 ----------

i tried it in different boards, some work, some don't work.

i pm you another message, please try it again.
thank you very much

The ones that werent working was because the charge codes spanned multiple lines... a bug!

I fixed that for you with the following:

edit (forums)/dbtech/credits/credits_core.php find:

PHP:
']/i'

replace with:

PHP:
']/isU'

...still working on stripping out of the meta keywords

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:41 ----------

I fixed the meta tags with this additional plugin applied for you:

Product: vBCredits II Deluxe
Hook Location: fetch_threadinfo
Title: vBCredits II - Charge Content Strip
Execution Order: 1
Plugin is Active: Yes
Plugin PHP Code:
PHP:
global $vbphrase;
$thread =& $threadcache["$threadid"];
$desc = VBCREDITS::charge_strip_raw($thread['description']);

if ($desc != $thread['description'])
{    //update description and keywords
    require_once(DIR . '/includes/functions_newpost.php');
    $thread['keywords'] = fetch_keywords_list($thread, str_replace($vbphrase['credits_charge_stripped'], '', $thread['description'] = $desc));
}

Fixes showthread and in the archive. You should be all set now! Thanks for your patience and diligence :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings