Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklein

Customer
We are planning on using Smartling (Translation Management Software | Translation Tools | How It Works) to translate part of our site.

This translation service will be hosted in a separate subdomain, such as "es.babypips.com", and the translated documents will reside on Smartling's servers.

The first part of the site to be translated will be our "School" which is a series of tutorials done as closed Movable Type blog posts. At various points in the tutorials, there are links to static vbQuiz quizzes. How can these quizzes be translated and integrated with this translation service?

Do you have any other customers who have integrated with Smartling or another translation service?

Alternatively, could we get Smartling to provide translations, and then create a 2nd set of quizzes in Spanish (with different quiz IDs in the database) that Smartling would link back to from their servers? If we did that, how could we handle people going to the vbQuiz main page, which is already highly customized?

Any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't heard of anyone using that for one of my mods yet. I'm not sure how the service works so it's hard to say how to integrate it. If they have a community forum area they might be able to help you. Just out of curiosity, what do you gain from that service instead of just using the different languages in vb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back