• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Customer
The PMs have been kind of annoying on my forum. Mostly related to the charge tag.

Maybe make have it an option to enable/disable what sends a PM notification (whether it be a donation, getting money from charge, spending money on charge, etc.). Or even better (if it's possible), have options to make the defaults, and allow each user to adjust it how they want.

Also, it would be useful if the charge PM said who clicked your charge tag and spent the credits for your content.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
the alerts can be disabled in the event, but it will disable it for both parties. by default, they are enabled for currency related events (donations, charge purchases, etc)

as those alerts are generic to be allowed for all events, its hard to include charge-specific details, but i am looking into improving the alerts in the future.

Oh, I see it in events now. Didn't see it at first.

Can it be disabled for the charge tag? Also, something unrelated to PMs, I'm wondering if we can charge credits for users to use the charge tag?

You can turn off the alerts from your Content event. While you are there, you can issue a tax, which is the closest thing you can get to charging users to use the charge tags (since you otherwise cant, and im not sure i want to implement that)

Oh I didn't realize Content was the charge tag. Thanks for the clarification. (and sorry for all these question, still learning, lol... will probably have more)

edit: but what if I put a number in Amount and select Charge (since I have Pro)

Last edited:
I meant charge flat rate. But nevermind. The tax doesn't work right either because it also reversely affects the person spending the credits. But that's ok because it charges per transfer, which is different than what I trying to do. (edit: never mind, probably had Both Users selected or something)

I was trying to charge once, right when the person posts the charge tag (independent of anyone clicking it). So it's like they have to pay credits to post a charge tag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back